2021 Super Bowl Vittles

I am going to 'fry' some wings in my new Emeril Lagasse air fryer. Eager to see how that turns out. Fried, then tossed in buffalo sauce.

The one sportsball game per year Ill watch. Go local and honorable sports team, beat those hated and loathsome sportsters from the other team!

Ok, Im all in on Street Tacos! And, in the middle of the night I had an epiphany. I am going to smoke the squirrel hot wings instead of frying.
I saw a recipe on hunt to eat that looked pretty good for squirrel hot wings. They pressure cooked them for 8 minutes and then put them on a scorching hot grill.
Looked good enough to me that I plan to give it a try

I saw a recipe on hunt to eat that looked pretty good for squirrel hot wings. They pressure cooked them for 8 minutes and then put them on a scorching hot grill.
Looked good enough to me that I plan to give it a try
I saw a squirrel recipe on their site for Chile rellenos that is on my short list to try.

I am going to 'fry' some wings in my new Emeril Lagasse air fryer. Eager to see how that turns out. Fried, then tossed in buffalo sauce.

The one sportsball game per year Ill watch. Go local and honorable sports team, beat those hated and loathsome sportsters from the other team!
It’s going to be a long day for Sunday. I’m a die hard Iowa wrestling fan and they have 2 duals on Sunday and then the Super bowl.

When it’s just me I like to go all out on new recipes that I’ve been wanting to try that my wife would be squirmish about.
I wanted to fry up some rocky mountain oysters with my steak, but I must have eaten them already since I couldn't find them in any of my freezers :(

20210207_131110.jpg
Pregame spread

Veggies
Pizza rolls
Fried Buffalo cauliflower
Poppers
7 layer dip

Ribs and chicken up next, going with a KC BBQ theme but ROOTING FOR BRADY!

Last edited:
Mahomes captain morale is pretty awesome to watch especially for a recent arrival to NFL. Reid and Co. Will bring their game. Brady is pretty awesome and it's impressive how that team's turned their momentum to this point.

I dig both QB's though my food will taste best when KC get their fun MOJO rhythm rolling. He reminds NFL and fans about the fun of the game.

Brady's hard core though occasionally has the Newton cry moments.

Bah, back to awesome foodies!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back