Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2023 Super Bowl Vittles

Gellar

As has kind of become tradition for the Super Bowl at my house I will make some smoked squirrel wings and this year we will be frying fish as well! Since KC is playing in the big game some KC style BBQ may be in order, but on the other hand with Philly playing maybe some Venison Shank Phillies will be on the menu! I have some serious decisions to make in the next day or two!

Let us know what you are planning on preparing for the big game and follow it up with pictures of your spread the day of the big game!

Shank Philly:
1675962431771.png

Siracha smoked squirrel wings: https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/whats-on-the-smoker-today.279235/page-70#post-3430561

We have had company all weekend so lots of cooking has gone on. Probably won't be very creative for the big game as it will just be the wife and I. Thinking of just smoking some queso.

No big party here but I pulled out the big rig to do a tri tip today for dinner. Then putting a pork butt (gonna do pulled pork nachos and sliders) on tonight and later some whole chickens to feed everyone at work lunch Monday. First BBQ competition is in April time to dial in a few things.
20230211_171736.jpg20230211_171753.jpg

We have had company all weekend so lots of cooking has gone on. Probably won't be very creative for the big game as it will just be the wife and I. Thinking of just smoking some queso.
We had company since Friday that just left an hour or so ago. They have 4 boys 12-5 years of age.

Reactions: JEL
Back