Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2024 Super Bowl vittles

Elk meatballs, Thai Peanut with antelope, Fried Squirrel, Pizza topped with fried bluegills & crappies, and other delicious food. Definitely don't need to eat anything today!

We stayed away from junk and overindulging. I had the Chiefs by 3 so no crows were eaten...

Elk meatballs, Thai Peanut with antelope, Fried Squirrel, Pizza topped with fried bluegills & crappies, and other delicious food. Definitely don't need to eat anything today!
wait you put fried fish on a pizza? is this some minnesota jello salad type thing? i swear you guys are just built different up there

wait you put fried fish on a pizza? is this some minnesota jello salad type thing? i swear you guys are just built different up there
It was something new for me. A buddy made it. Fried fish are delicious, turns out they're just as good on a pizza too!

Smaller pieces cut up and placed around like pepperonis basically.

I can't tell if I am more intrigued or more concerned. I would try it though. Everything else on the menu sounds awesome
I’m the same.
I’ve had shrimp pizza where the shrimp is scampied and it’s a white sauce. That was very good and I could see the bluegill being good that way too. I can’t visualize it with fried fish though.

Personally, I love fried fish so I don’t believe it should be messed with and just left simple but I’m willing to try new things.

As long as it not anchovies or lutefisk I'm in...

*This is a Scandinavian dish. Lutefisk is cod that was was traditionally dried for storage through the winter. Then when it was time to use it, it was soaked in a mixture of lye and water which rehydrated and softened it. The texture is like Jell-O® and will fall apart easily so it needs to be handled carefully. It is an odd food for sure, fish-flavored Jell-O®, so don't be too critical. Some people love it, others will hate it.

*This is a Scandinavian dish. Lutefisk is cod that was was traditionally dried for storage through the winter. Then when it was time to use it, it was soaked in a mixture of lye and water which rehydrated and softened it. The texture is like Jell-O® and will fall apart easily so it needs to be handled carefully. It is an odd food for sure, fish-flavored Jell-O®, so don't be too critical. Some people love it, others will hate it.
Lutefisk is big here. Churches have lutefisk dinners for fundraisers. It’s a No for me.

My grandparents in my dad’s side had friends that kept them in lefsa and lutefisk, so both are a taste from my childhood. I liked both, but would take lefsa anyday.

What’s on your Super Bowl menu?

Wife made me grilled steak, sauteed garlic seasoned asparagus, and some boiled then pan fried small taters

excuse the leftover red truck Christmas cloth - it covers my old table

IMG_5818.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back