Yeti GOBOX Collection

2023 Super Bowl Vittles

Might watch half time for the commercials..bacon wrapped venison chopsView attachment 264446
When you say chops, what do you mean? I usually cut my backstraps into 5 or 6 inch sections. Smoke them low until they reach 110, then sear on the black stone to get them to medium rare. I’ve been thinking about leaving some bone in like a French cut prime rib.

When you say chops, what do you mean? I usually cut my backstraps into 5 or 6 inch sections. Smoke them low until they reach 110, then sear on the black stone to get them to medium rare. I’ve been thinking about leaving some bone in like a French cut prime rib.
Nah nothing that fancy I usually do the exact same with mine. This time I took one of those pieces and cut 2" thick pieces like a filet mignon then wrapped bacon around the outside edge.

My wife watched a video on the Internet and so we made these.

Bratwurst cut open and made into boats, filled with Costco‘s world-famous artichoke Parmesan dip, topped with jalapeños, then wrapped in bacon, with a light painting of barbecue sauce.

E8AE3CA7-F8B6-4333-8DC4-50A774628F8E.jpeg
F30736E2-CA87-404D-8B4B-8CD38A3451C9.jpeg

The beautiful thing is I’m not even gonna watch the game. Had a G.I. bug yesterday and in the name of not getting my in-laws sick I get to stay home. Going for a little hike and enjoying this 40+ degree weather in February in Montana and I’ve got a couple of these in my guts to fuel me.

Back