Yeti GOBOX Collection

2022 Super Bowl Vittles

Gellar

Time to start thinking about that menu, and shopping for ingredients! We are usually low key on super bowl Sunday. This year I am thinking smoked wings, taco dip, Fish Fry, homemade pizza, ribs, beer! Obviously I wont make all of these, but two or three things will probably make the dinner table on Super Bowl Sunday! What are you planning on making for the Big Game! Will you be having people over, bringing a dish somewhere else, or just keeping it low key?

We are pretty low key, but I am thinking some smoked queso with chips and will probably do some wings. Try to talk my wife out of what she usually wants which is Velveeta melted with a can of Nalley's chili.

We are pretty low key, we usually stay home and BBQ. I smoked my first brisket last Sunday, I'm planning on making chili with some of the leftovers to go with burgers on game day.

Last edited:
I’m still planning it out but I think some elk /chorizo mixed burgers for sure. Definitely some beers and snacks also.

Whitetail Carne asada and pulled pork taco bar at our place. There will be some other great dips and things as the friends never disappoint with what they bring from their kitchens. Looking forward to the food more than the game. I am in 2 SB pools though so hopefully I can win some cash. Dad needs a new pair of boots.

Kroger had packer briskets for $3.49lb and pork butts for $1.29. I bought a 12lb packer and four 9lb butts. I'm thinking that some Texas style brisket and/or pulled pork will be on the menu.

Side note, one of my new go-tos is smoky chili. I like to take burgers (elk lately), season it with chili seasoning, grill them on my pellet grill along with onion and peppers, then chop that up into chili size pieces and add whatever other additions you want and simmer until ready to eat. You can also cook the whole pot on the smoker/grill for more smokiness.

Crow because of Flippin Mahomes thinks he can run around behind the pocket instead of THROWING THE BALL AWAY.

And you NEVER EVER EVER TAKE POINTS OFF THE BOARD in championship play. Kick a field goal before half. MORONS!!

Still hurting.

Go Rams lets see Stafford get a ring since Mahomes didn't want another one.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back