Super Bowl Vittles

Gellar

What are you cooking for the Super Bowl? It’s Almost a week out, I’m thinking about what ingredients need to be picked up from the grocery store for the Super Bowl. It will just be wife, 2 young kids and myself. I can assure you that I will cook to much!! Right now my options include elk taco de lengua, fried blue gills, smoked whole deer shoulder, shanks, boneless wild turkey nuggets, dried morel mushrooms, deer or elk loin and possibly more if I dig deep enough in the freezer!

Well... after looking at the ‘gram and seeing Meateaters post sloppy joes may be on the menu. My wife hates them, but me I like em extra sloppy!

Attachments

• EB15AF38-A62B-4A14-821A-BFEC207BF53F.png
    EB15AF38-A62B-4A14-821A-BFEC207BF53F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Well, I was born into Browns fandom, so I don't know much about celebrating Super Bowls. For Ohio State bowl games we always make lil smokeys for some reason.

I failed. I decided yesterday I was just going to fry some bluegills. It was 50 degrees outside in Iowa in January. I worked on house projects all day and opted for frozen pizza instead! Fish fry tomorrow I guess!

Went to the Outback with friends for the lobster & steak special. Wouldn't walk across the street to watch the Superbowl if I had free tickets, but am pleased that so many are watching as auto accidents and crime rate will no doubt drop if only for a few hours.

Went to the Outback with friends for the lobster & steak special. Wouldn't walk across the street to watch the Superbowl if I had free tickets, but am pleased that so many are watching as auto accidents and crime rate will no doubt drop if only for a few hours.
It’s on but I’m not watching closely.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back