MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Step Daughter's Prom Pic

JohnCushman

I took a break from being a nut case last night to put on a happy face and see my step daughter off to her Junior Prom. She is a beautiful young girl, and quite naïve, so I wanted to remind her date to be a gentleman....she didn't seem to appreciate my sentiment

Classic picture and classic expressions on both of the prom goers. I think the young man got the message.

That's awsome you look so proud. Guns don't kill people guys with pretty daughters do.

Brings back memories from the entryway of the house back when (hard to believe it was almost 20 years ago). Hey, a dad has got to do what a dad has got to do ;) ...

I knew a guy with a bunch of daughters. He had a nice side-by-side with hammers, nickel plated, white stock and forearm, with little silver bells hanging from the trigger guard, mounted over the front door. Every one was invited in for pleasant conversation and on the way out for the evening date, a casual finger was pointed up at the gun and the question asked "Do you hunt?" :)

Got way more respect for you now that I see that I see you have great taste in football teams

Poor kid probably had her back home before the sun went down. :D I've always told my daughter, now 21, that we do things like this because we know exactly what they're thinking!

Thanks John, I will be watching my 16 yr old daughter leave for the prom this Saturday evening... Not looking forward to it! I will be sure to show her your picture !

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back