Caribou Gear Tarp

Step Daughter's Prom Pic

I love it Jon. My step daughters husband got drunk one night and thought it was a good idea to call me outside and try to whip my ass. In about 3 seconds he was knocked out on the ground flopping around like a fish. Needless to say he avoids me at all costs now.

In the days leading up to my oldest daughter's prom, she brought her date to our clinic to show him what her mom and dad did for a living. It happened that my wife was performing a castration on a cat that morning. As my daughter brought her date into the surgery suite, my wife had just incised the scrotum and exteriorized the testicle. He stood there kind of wide eyed and my wife looked up at him and said "I have the knowledge, the instruments and the drugs, remember that!!". He almost passed out and I about busted a gut laughing. Way to go, Sweetie!!! Perfect timing.

I met my future father in law when he gave his daughter and I a ride, three across on a bench seat. He pulled out a .45 and set it on the dash and casually mentioned he had a shotgun in the back.

I replied that I carried a .357 in the backcountry simply for the reliability of a revolver and we understood each other just fine.

My Archery buddy from Alaska says the line in AK is "I know bush pilots that can drop a body where NOBODY will find it"

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back