Caribou Gear

Shameless request

Gunner46

I have absolutely no shame in tossing this request out to all of our HuntTalk family. I wouldn't be a responsible "Daaaddiie" if I didn't.

My stepdaughter is so F'n independent it's awesome !

She's set upon herself a mission to go back to Israel to be with her bio Dad, for not only his 50th B'day, but to be there when she (at 20 yrs old) is going to be present for the birth of her band new baby brother ! :eek:

She misses so many 'Family' events by living here in the US,that can never be lived, but this is her chance to be in on a Big One. :D

Rob's & I have already chunked in as much (+) as we can (and she knows that), so she posted a web link asking for support to fullfill her once in a lifetime.

Personal sponsors, Corp Sponsors....any help to make this happen for her. Call me, Text me PM me......

HELL, I'll make her personally send you a f'n rock from the Holy Land, just so you can say you have one ! LOL

http://www.gofundme.com/ufaiw

View attachment 30700

Last edited:
How about making her get a job? And if she really wants to go how about two jobs? Also, sell some junk laying around. That nose ring for one.

This request is so shameful it should be deleted from this site IMO....

20 years old is old enough to take responsibility for making ones own "dream" come true through planning and effort without begging from strangers?

Wierdest request seen on a hunting forum in a loooong time. Best of luck to her. If it works we all want to hear about it so we can post on that website for support of our once in a lifetime desert sheep hunt in Mexico.:hump:

i wish her the best, but believe she needs to do this on her own without handouts. work for it. there is nothing shameful about the father wanted to support her and find a way to get her the trip, but what is shameful is that in today's society you don't even have to go to the street corner to beg anymore...

x2 on the scam deal.I would NEVER allow my kids to beg for $$ over the internet.Seems at 20 yrs old that she should be able to do this on her own if she still lives at home.Maybe the bio-father should chip in to see his daughter.Between all of you, I think you should be able to do this without strangers money.How much can the trip really cost
Good luck on the mission,but I'd hardly call her independant.Unless it means a 20 yr old getting on a plane all by herself

x3, the thought scam came to my mind straight away, i did look at the link, it asks for $2000, but a flight would only be $1500.
I was always brought up that if you couldnt afford it you couldnt have it, so save up.
Probably not caught me in the best mindset, we get people knocking on our door daily asking for money for charity, i like to choose my own charity, and that is 'help for heroes' to raise money for UK wounded soldiers, they deserve a charitable contribution as do your armed forces, wounded warrior is it?

Cheers
Richard

Gunner46 is a good dude, vet, and longtime hunttalk member. His heart is in the right place.

...just sayin

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back