Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Partial List of Things I Don't Get

-Braille on the keypad of a drive up ATM
-Photos where someone is holding the fish/game out as far as possible to make it look bigger
I haven't seen a drive up ATM yet that someone couldn't also walk up to. ;) Heck, I've had to get out of my truck a couple of times because it was going to be a tight squeeze to pull in.

1. Fake breasts
2. Fake butts
3. The entire big butt phenomenon
Never encountered a fake rump.....but on the "upstairs additions" I have had several in my life. All of them were women whose decisions were motivated by their own self image issues. Never really mattered to me one way or the other but it sure seemed to give them more "confidence". ;)

I thought I'd add:

Molly Ringwald. If you're from a younger generation you might not know who that is, but I assure you she is not a good actress and is not hot. Yet she was in a lot of movies in the 80's in which we were supposed to pretend she was both, for some reason.
You are so wrong about Molly Ringwald, def leppard, Japanese food and black licorice... you are right about cats.
1590532046196.png

People who like Cameron Hanes or think he is a good hunter.
Luke Bryan. - why is he on the radio?
Men in skinny jeans- barf.
Waterfowl hunting.
Jeep trucks.
People who take their dogs hunting or fishing. - seriously they’re just a pain.
The guy stopped on the hwy yesterday to photograph cattle.

Waterfowl hunting.
Jeep trucks.
I was following you until Jeep trucks

Waterfowl hunting.
Jeep trucks.

I was following you until waterfowl hunting, and then people taking dogs hunting and fishing was just the coup d'grace. Finn is better company than 95% of the general populace. Not to mention he's likely smarter, doesn't put stupid political memes on Facebook, argues less, and doesn't drive like a jackass.

I was following you until waterfowl hunting, and then people taking dogs hunting and fishing was just the coup d'grace. Finn is better company than 95% of the general populace. Not to mention he's likely smarter, doesn't put stupid political memes on Facebook, argues less, and doesn't drive like a jackass.
Well I can see your point about the dog

I've seen Finn drive.

You lie.

Commendable testimony but I'd really like to hear Finn's version.....

My wife makes a homemade carrot cake from scratch that might change your mind on that.... Just sayin...
So does mine on the carrot cake. It is to die for! I'm right there with you although I do love a good lemon meringue pie or chocolate pie. Mine also makes a heck of a huckleberry crisp that served hot with some vanilla ice cream is the cats meow. Same for her strawberry / rhubarb crisp. Even above these is ranked a chocolate sheet cake recipe we got from my grandmother years ago. I have to say it is THE BEST! I cannot believe I almost left that one out.

I haven't seen a drive up ATM yet that someone couldn't also walk up to. ;) Heck, I've had to get out of my truck a couple of times because it was going to be a tight squeeze to pull in.

I don’t know the truth to this, but I have heard that it is more expensive for the banks to get them without the Braille because the manufacturer has to change out their molds.

So does mine on the carrot cake. It is to die for! I'm right there with you although I do love a good lemon meringue pie or chocolate pie. Mine also makes a heck of a huckleberry crisp that served hot with some vanilla ice cream is the cats meow. Same for her strawberry / rhubarb crisp. Even above these is ranked a chocolate sheet cake recipe we got from my grandmother years ago. I have to say it is THE BEST! I cannot believe I almost left that one out.

My wife is a pie over cake person... but she prefers my chocolate sheet cake over anything on her birthday.

Waterfowl hunting.
Jeep trucks.
Have you done much waterfowl hunting?

Back