Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Partial List of Things I Don't Get

What happen to the corona virus ? Did it magically disappear or did it take a vacation during the riots and will return when the riots run there course ?

People :

who think Chihuahua 's are a dog,

who like cats more than dogs,

a 4 wheeler more than a horse,

a creed more than a swede,

and

people who remember Molly but not Phoebe ---what happened to all the red blooded men of the 80's

what my husband saw in Elizabeth Taylor and how I could be so wrong about Rock Hudson

Indeed...

Willm and noharley, you guys had me laughing so hard the dogs starting howling. I had to ask what yours was about willm--then I was sorry I asked o_O You guys still haven't shown the one I was shown, in reference to Phoebe, to show me who she was and you probably can not do so here !

I now know what april was talking about in reference to Hudson. All those women loved him for so many years and theno_O

I need to get back to work but enjoyed the laughs, thanks

Willm and noharley, you guys had me laughing so hard the dogs starting howling. I had to ask what yours was about willm--then I was sorry I asked o_O You guys still haven't shown the one I was shown, in reference to Phoebe, to show me who she was and you probably can not do so here !

I now know what april was talking about in reference to Hudson. All those women loved him for so many years and theno_O

I need to get back to work but enjoyed the laughs, thanks
You've just led a sheltered life, perhaps. ;)

How my yard went from having a perfect 45 degree cross cut and looking better than it ever has to a total shit show overnight.
A6CC7F72-D4DD-4779-92E0-68C9C8A23B81.png
1591302584905.gif

Why people spend $300-$400 on a budget rifle and then spend additional money upgrading the trigger and stock. Why not just spend the money and get a much better rifle for the same price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back