PEAX Equipment

Partial List of Things I Don't Get

I don’t get p
I don't get 8 oz. cans of Coors Light. Is the appeal in drinking terrible beer and not getting drunk or is it, if you have to drink Coors, at least there's only 8 ounces instead of 12? Don't get me started on non-alcoholic Coors...
View attachment 142458

I bought a case of little Dos Equis the other day. Just saw that there was 18 and that they were a good price.
Got home and realized they were the two sip size.

People who hunt with crossbows and tell people they are a bow-hunter.

You are NOT a bow-hunter, you are a crossbow-hunter and as such should be required by law to shoot a pink-camo crossbow.

Kinda like guys who call themselves bowhunters and carry some mechanical monstrosity and have never shot an arrow or an animal by putting their fingers on the string...

I’d like to add another..... I for the life of me will never understand people who cook on gas grills at home.... I mean, why ruin a good piece of meat with the taste of propane? A nice charcoal grill will outdo the gas grill 10 times out of 10.
convenience. I don't have to remember to buy charcoal or to light it 15 minutes before I need it.

People who hunt with crossbows and tell people they are a bow-hunter.

You are NOT a bow-hunter, you are a crossbow-hunter and as such should be required by law to shoot a pink-camo crossbow.
Kinda like guys who call themselves bowhunters and carry some mechanical monstrosity and have never shot an arrow or an animal by putting their fingers on the string...

The infighting of archery is strong with these two.

anyways....

I will never understand any other kind of grill now that I own a pellet grill. It Does EVERYTHING!!!!! We have not use our stovetop or oven in the summer for the last 3 years.

I dont understand lifted trucks with spinning rims

I dont understand racism in 2020

I dont understand why my wife continues to think I can read her mind when it comes to what to make for dinner

and last but not least. I dont understand why my weiner dog is a better bird dog then my hound.

What happen to the corona virus ? Did it magically disappear or did it take a vacation during the riots and will return when the riots run there course ?

People :

who think Chihuahua 's are a dog,

who like cats more than dogs,

a 4 wheeler more than a horse,

a creed more than a swede,

and

people who remember Molly but not Phoebe ---what happened to all the red blooded men of the 80's

what my husband saw in Elizabeth Taylor and how I could be so wrong about Rock Hudson

What happen to the corona virus ? Did it magically disappear or did it take a vacation during the riots and will return when the riots run there course ?

People :

and

people who remember Molly but not Phoebe ---what happened to all the red blooded men of the 80's

what my husband saw in Elizabeth Taylor and how I could be so wrong about Rock Hudson

I work in the financial reporting department of a healthcare company and I handle all of our COVID reporting for CARES, we have seen a small spike in percentage of positives (less than 3%), but our testing has also increased. In the Data analytics world, we call this the rule of large numbers.

The poignant phrase "where the sun don't shine", meanin yer butt hole, might just get nullified by them millennials. Read somewheres that this is exactly what the new trend is.........SUNNIN' YER BUTT HOLE!!!!!!!! ken ya hear me scratchin my head?

People :

and

Molly, Phoebe, Elizabeth, Rock ??????????? you are so use to talking to the group in the old folks home you forget no one on the forum is your age ;) The red blooded men on this forum were mere babies in the 80's--- But everything else I agree with.

You know I am just giving you a hard time April:devilish::love:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back