Yeti GOBOX Collection

Partial List of Things I Don't Get

This happened several years ago but it has stuck with me. The irony in Ohio EPA sending out PAPER fliers to every operator in the state to announce that they were offering more forms online to save PAPER. Operators required to have email accounts registered through the state's online reporting website, I might add. I got several of the same flier at the same address because I manage multiple facilities. Must have been too hard to email it....

That sounds an awful lot like when you update your address so they send a letter to your old address to confirm to you they received a notice to change your address....

My daughters used use a hair straightening iron so they could use a curling iron next.

Never made sense to me
I asked. It is for the same reason you iron a pair of pant to put a crease in them

Wow. I had to Google a lot of this thread. Thanks for the education. I guess that I really am old, out of it, whatever, etc. ....

i.e. add myself to the list

How looting entire cities has any sort of positive outcome.

I dont get this one either. Burning down a neighborhood, stealing, beating and shooting people is not a protest.

Agree to an understand a protest, but fail to see any positive effects to rioting. It has happened or is happening in other countries also if any one is wondering why someone from Canada is commenting on this

How looting entire cities has any sort of positive outcome.
It serves the purpose of getting people to focus on the looting and distracts away from the original problem and possible solutions, creates division, which creates opportunity for the scumbags that are a part of the system that is the problem to begin with, to put themselves forward as having the solutions if you will just give them more votes, more power and more authority.

Repeat cycle every few years as needed.

Things I don't get:

Any type of tag for deer, elk, pronghorn, sheep in Utah and Nevada.

A Montana sheep tag.

A Colorado sheep tag.

A bison tag in Wyoming.
I think that list is a lot shorter than most hunters!

Things I don't get:

Any type of tag for deer, elk, pronghorn, sheep in Utah and Nevada.

A Montana sheep tag.

A Colorado sheep tag.

A bison tag in Wyoming.
Careful now someone will switch this thread to a I never draw any tags anywhere thread. 😂

The black screens today. I fail to see how that is going to help anything or anyone. Virtue signaling is all it really amounts to.

It serves the purpose of getting people to focus on the looting and distracts away from the original problem and possible solutions, creates division, which creates opportunity for the scumbags that are a part of the system that is the problem to begin with, to put themselves forward as having the solutions if you will just give them more votes, more power and more authority.

Repeat cycle every few years as needed.
Yup

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back