Partial List of Things I Don't Get

What about regular morons? mtmuley
Oh I totally get more’ons than I need. Not even partial confusion there.

2. Pink as a safety color in hunting season as a way of recruiting more women hunters.
“Come on honey, it’s 4 a.m. Time to get up and go elk hunting.”

“Groan....I don’t think I want to go hike miles and miles in cold weather and see nothing.”

“ You get to wear your new pink jacket, I bought you for hunting!” 😆

I mean seriously, didn’t anyone think through potential conversations and the possible consequences???🤕

Worst part of the Christmas season for me.
Agreed. However my Son and I like to walk into the room about halfway through the show and comment that he/she saves the ranch/farm/store/inn/Tree farm/town/company and then he/she realizes they are in love with him/her and they get married. My wife and daughter then get upset with us for ruining the show. WTH! That is the plot of every single one of these movies ever made. We hastily exit the room snickering. It’s pretty entertaining. Lol

This happened several years ago but it has stuck with me. The irony in Ohio EPA sending out PAPER fliers to every operator in the state to announce that they were offering more forms online to save PAPER. Operators required to have email accounts registered through the state's online reporting website, I might add. I got several of the same flier at the same address because I manage multiple facilities. Must have been too hard to email it....

Oh just thought of one....

Detachable box magazines for 5 or less cartridges on a bolt action rifle. Seems like one more piece to lose. (totally personal preference)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back