Caribou Gear Tarp

Partial List of Things I Don't Get

People that fanatically hunt elk but refuse to eat the meat.
If I send them my address and a pre-paid cold pack box do you think they will send to me?

Kidding aside, in our family, if you kill it you eat it. If you won't eat it you don't kill it. (does not apply to pests, predators or varmints)

Bobbydean and carl 9.3 x 62

Majoring in Anthropology with a minor in Female anatomy

can you imagine the pick up lines

I am currently writing a paper for my Anthropology class and need to view and study a variety of female breasts. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Please. It is strictly for scientific purposes.
Man I missed out on a great opportunity!

I am currently writing a paper for my Anthropology class and need to view and study a variety of female breasts. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Please. It is strictly for scientific purposes.

Sorry anytime I see anthropology my mind instantly thinks of this bit haha.

-People that judge dogs based on their breed

- the ill founded notion that antelope are edible but sushi isn’t.

- people that are surprised that the government is bad at ____________ (insert anything)

- chihuahuas and Pomeranians.

00F39D97-3A0C-4141-9096-EC9FE5FE7C02.gif
Amen Swanson

Why Ron Swanson hates upland game and working dog breeds.

View attachment 141766
1.https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/nutrition/breed-weight-chart/
I’d probably change the weight cutoff to 25 pounds or so if it were me. I’d love to be able to shrink my lab down a bit. 90 pounds of muscle and energy takes up a lot of room in a tent, truck and boat.

I’d probably change the weight cutoff to 25 pounds or so if it were me. I’d love to be able to shrink my lab down a bit. 90 pounds of muscle and energy takes up a lot of room in a tent, truck and boat.

I agree with @MTGomer I just can't explain why I agree with him

....and after we're finished, we can head over to pyscho suzi's motor lounge and tiki garden to catch vaguely scrotal's encore

Not sure if its been brought up and I'm for going through 11 pages of this.

1. Whiteclaws
2. Crotch Rockets (get a real bike or don't have one at all)
3. Souped up diesels (especially with the "Cali sag" and wheels that stick out.)
4. Turkey hunting but I think this has been discussed (a gobbler with 2 inch spurs is not the same as a 400 inch bull or 200 deer)
5. Any one who agrees with Pelosi or Schumer
6. White Framed Sunglasses to match diesel pickup
7. Why is it not OK to wear sticks with sandals? Is comfy
8. People in general..... including my self and own family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back