Caribou Gear Tarp

Partial List of Things I Don't Get

This will no doubt land me some hate, and I'm sorry @Brian in Montana as I can see by your avatar you clearly have one, but I have never understood goatees on younger guys. On an old grey dude they look kind of cool and stately, but on a younger guy they have always struck me as vaguely scrotal.

This will no doubt land me some hate, and I'm sorry @Brian in Montana as I can see by your avatar you clearly have one, but I have never understood goatees on younger guys. On an old grey dude they look kind of cool and stately, but on a younger guy they have always struck me as vaguely scrotal.
And today's lesson was brought to you by the words, "vaguely scrotal".

Would have been a great name for a college garage band.

Last edited:
I don't understand them on anyone. Makes your mouth look like a sideways vagina

Montana + APR bison bullet requirements.

So you’re telling me a 150 grn bullet out of a .30-30 with a sectional density of .226 and 1,900ft lbs of energy is fine but a 140 grn bullet out of a 7mm RUM with a sectional density of .248 and 3700 ftlbs isn’t enough gun.

Could we perhaps reword that to 2800ft lbs of energy which is ~ a .30-06 with a 150 grn bullet which, I assume, is what the reg is driving at.

So you’re telling me a 150 grn bullet out of a .30-30 with a sectional density of .226 and 1,900ft lbs of energy is fine but a 140 grn bullet out of a 7mm RUM with a sectional density of .248 and 3700 ftlbs isn’t enough gun.

Could we perhaps reword that to 2800ft lbs of energy which is ~ a .30-06 with a 150 grn bullet which, I assume, is what the reg is driving at.
Is now the time to point out some guy killed an elephant with a .22lr? ;)

I had an Anthropology professor in college who studied the various shapes of breasts throughout the world. It was...interesting

Bobbydean and carl 9.3 x 62

Majoring in Anthropology with a minor in Female anatomy

can you imagine the pick up lines

I am currently writing a paper for my Anthropology class and need to view and study a variety of female breasts. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Please. It is strictly for scientific purposes.

Last edited:

Put 20 rounds of said 140 grain 7RUM in a box that says 150 grain and tell me who at APR will know the difference.

Put 20 rounds of said 140 grain 7RUM in a box that says 150 grain and tell me who at APR will know the difference.
I mean APR is just copying the states bison reg, I don’t know if a game warden is actually going to check, but the fact that the reg exists shows someone at MFWP doesn’t understand firearms.
Alaska has a 200grain requirement... also stupid.

I mean APR is just copying the states bison reg, I don’t know if a game warden is actually going to check, but the fact that the reg exists shows someone at MFWP doesn’t understand firearms.
Alaska has a 200grain requirement... also stupid.

Yeah. I think many (most?) states have similar firearm restrictions. Another weird one is the draw weight restrictions on bows, including trad bows. Sure a certain recurve might not be 40 lbs at 28", but who says I'm not drawing it to 31"? Kinda odd stuff, but I understand they need to draw the line somewhere that everyone can understand.

Yeah. I think many (most?) states have similar firearm restrictions. Another weird one is the draw weight restrictions on bows, including trad bows. Sure a certain recurve might not be 40 lbs at 28", but who says I'm not drawing it to 31"? Kinda odd stuff, but I understand they need to draw the line somewhere that everyone can understand.

Totally which I think should be energy ft lbs, and for bows peak draw weight. The numbers on trad bows is kinda BS anyway, my draw is like 6 lbs more than what's written on my bow.

Most boxes of bullets print the muzzle energy on the box and/or you can look it up online, 🤷‍♂️ .
(also you can use a .45-70 ~300grn 1900ftps but not a shotgun with slugs 300grn 2000ftps... WTF)

1. I don't understand all the hype around the now hypocritical Cameron Hanes
2. What is going on with Hoyt? Are they financially hurting by charging 50% more then the next competitors for their top of the line bow?
3. Outdoor supplement companies that think they invented something new but has been out in the Body Building world for years
4. How many people jumped over to PSE now?
5. Why are Ontario's Nonresident tags so cheap

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back