one proud Dad here!!!

RUT JUNKEY

Just need to brag a little on my oldest daughter. . .
Over the weekend she was in Chicago for the Miss Teen Illinois Pagaent, shes not into the pagaent life, but it does get her some scholarships, money, and awards, along with making some great friends and a chance to see lots of things. Well, long story short. . .she made it into the 2nd day, top 50. . .top 25. . .top 15. . .top 5. . .and ended up finishing 2nd runner up!! So proud of her. Turned Ol tough guy Dad into a crying mess! They sure do grow up fast. I could not be more proud of my girls.

Attachments

• IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_5918.jpg
    IMG_5918.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_9018.jpg
    IMG_9018.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 563
Congrats and from one father with daughters to another: be sure to clean the shotgun and load up on buck shot, you are going to need it.

Nemont

I'd be bragging also Jeff. Congrats to the little girl that they will always be in our eyes!

Congrats to you and your daughter for her accomplishments.

Also, I think you had best heed Nemont's advise.

In the Sacramento Valley the boy will reply..."Good I've been wanting to put in a pit blind...When do we go?"

Congrats on your daughter's achievement. It is good that us outdoorsmen have attractive, smart , and well spoken people in the public eye. Randy is only 2 of those three....;-D

Last edited:
Congrats Dad, she is a doll. This from a father of four beautiful girls and now two grand daughters enjoy every minute.

Congrats to your daughter Rut, she is beautiful. What a neat experience.

I am so glad I have boys, I don't think I could handle having a daughter. I guess you learn to deal with it and balance being protective but not over protective. Educate your girls men, and better you than me.

If she hunts, she's going to make some guy a lucky man some day. And if she doesn't.......he probably still won't care.

Congrats!!!

Beautiful young lady! Congrats to her. Raised 3 girls on my own and they certainly are my greatest trophies! Congrats to you as well dad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back