Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nra

I went away hunting for a month, and my wife replaced me. What can I say...

F161F37A-DA61-4365-A1D5-43EFE274029A-3492-0000043AB8412289.jpg

7A29FD37-7BF5-4679-90F1-22263E683371-3492-0000043AA43C3C20.jpg

That cute little sucker doesn't look like he could whip anything, LOL!!! It's funny how ferocious little ones like that try to be and then they run and hide if you come towards them most of the time. Geez, that is very similar to JC and most of his posts---bark, bark, bark, ask a bunch of questions that are stupid, and then bark, bark, bark some more!!!

Last edited:
The point that a gun free zone is like a magnet for a criminal is a good one, I support the NRA in making plans for school security involving good guys and gals with guns. There is less violent crime in the gun zones, since the law abiding citizens help deter the crime.

The point that a gun free zone is like a magnet for a criminal is a good one, I support the NRA in making plans for school security involving good guys and gals with guns. There is less violent crime in the gun zones, since the law abiding citizens help deter the crime.

Wait, I thought that gun violence in schools was so rare we didn't need Any new gun laws. Now it's a magnet for violent crime?

C'mon Ben...'weapons free' means what to a suicide bent nut who wants company and post mortem celebrity?

Not enough people, no kids, and probably a lot of people who ignore the rule.

Bath School Disaster

The Bath School disaster is the historical name of the violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927 in Bath Township, Michigan that killed 38 elementary school children and six adults, and injured at least 58 other people.[Note 1] Kehoe first killed his wife, fire-bombed his farm and set off a major explosion in the Bath Consolidated School, before committing suicide by detonating a final explosion in his truck. It is the deadliest mass murder in a school in United States history.[1]

Then why aren't bars shot to hell and back?

Many are, and I'm assuming, at a greater incidence than schools. Now you're simply being 'that guy'.:rolleyes:

Furthermore, you'd better be carrying at a snake reviaval.:cool:

Last edited:
If it happened in WI, I usually don't pay attention. MT is the center of the universe, remember? ;)

Harley - somebody needs to be that guy. :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back