NRA wasting your money?

Some of these threads are great to read simply for the humor aspect.
As for the op, I don't mind where my NRA member dues go... I have more concern as to my union dues and the #1 financial contributor to the DNC.
Though that is another story.

You know it is a federal law that you can get that money back from your union right? It is called the Beck objection. I can help you with a basic letter that you can fill in your info and send it to your union so they will have to refund the portion of your dues used for non essential use "AKA" political contributions.

Love or hate them. Who else is actively lobbying for your gun rights? .......SCI?

Considering the fact that many of the tv and radio networks are refusing to allow gun manufacturers and gun related businesses to advertise, the actions of the NRA in sponsoring this race, is a great equalizer. Companies such as BassPro, MossyOak, and Realtree have been active sponsors of teams for years, Even gun.broker.com, and Midway have recently gotten involved. Remington, T/C, and others can be spotted on many of the race cars; but not allowed to advertise, even on ESPN. This is going to bring a lot of recognition and possibly open some eyes. Besides, of all the sports that Could be sponsored, which one has the fewest criminals involved, certainly not the NFL, NBA, or baseball. Would anyone like to see Ray Lewis as a spokesman for S&W? How about Dennis Rodman for Remington? Michael Jordan might be a good spokesman, but then after the fact that his father was murdered, he probably wouldn't choose to. But; Dale,Jr., Wally Dallenbach, Martin Truex, and a host of other NASCAR drivers are already some of the voices of the NRA and hunting. Why not exploit those names and the sport, while shutting down the antis for a few hours!

Anybody that watches nascar has watched too much lead paint dry...and then ate the paint chips.

If they stuck to gun rights I would support them. They got into local political issues and that ended it for me. Never again will I support them.

That's ok, plenty others are carrying your 2A water for you. You have your hands full keeping Montana 'straight' anyway.;)

Yep, and plenty of others carrying your water to make sure you have wildlife to hunt with your "deer rifle"...:)

You will never get the message across to "anti's" its the neural or undecided you want to reach. I bet there are a lot of people who watch NASCAR who are undecided/ under educated about guns.

You will never get the message across to "anti's" its the neural or undecided you want to reach. I bet there are a lot of people who watch NASCAR who are undecided/ under educated about guns.

... the 'pros' would be wiser to heed that premise magnet.

That's ok, plenty others are carrying your 2A water for you. You have your hands full keeping Montana 'straight' anyway.;)

Where did I say I wasn't fighting for my 2A rights? Just as active on that front as wildlife issues. Just not a supporter of the NRA. We have been on the opposite sides in too many battles.;)

Why wouldnt antis watch nascar? Look at the #s to see how popular it is now, it is no longer just a southern redneck beer drinking pasttime. I would assume there are a large # of fans across the board. I think this is a good way to get more recognition.

I guess having a car with the NRA logo would be head and shoulders above having Wayne do another interview and make every gun owner look like a wild eyed lunatic. So it may be a positive message of less of Wayne's lunatic agenda and more just an NRA logo zipping by at 190 as they go three wide.

Doesn't really matter to me as I won't join the NRA again until they get rid of Wayne and stop turning off the moderates in this country. 80 Million gun owners in America 4.5 million NRA members. Seems like the vast majority of gun owners don't buy what the NRA sells.

Nemont

Love or hate them. Who else is actively lobbying for your gun rights? .......SCI?

Thats a Great point!...The NRA has power and influence thats just a fact... they have left-wingnuts like "dirty Harry Reed" as members. So in todays political climate with Obama,s goons putting out feel good [anti-gun] adds [ gabby etc,etc,] geez they even sent her back to the safeway in Tucson where she was shot..for a photo-opp.

So the NRA is needed ......Love them or hate them... until we have a more effective lobby... I will support them.. And I just re-joined them. Also sent money to the T.E.A. party.... I have had enough:hump:

Thats a Great point!...The NRA has power and influence thats just a fact... they have left-wingnuts like "dirty Harry Reed" as members. So in todays political climate with Obama,s goons putting out feel good [anti-gun] adds [ gabby etc,etc,] geez they even sent her back to the safeway in Tucson where she was shot..for a photo-opp.

So the NRA is needed ......Love them or hate them... until we have a more effective lobby... I will support them.. And I just re-joined them. Also sent money to the T.E.A. party.... I have had enough:hump:

The Tea party in Montana has been the worst thing for wildlife sense 1080 was banned

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back