Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

On Your Own Adventures

Sytes

Aside from an older, more rotund belly, man boobs, and some 40#'s, I found a shirt that fit quite well.

IMG_20230114_213943792.jpg

I became reminiscent ~ the days of @Big Fin 's early shows.
The introductory scene of On Your Own Adventures is more appealing than Fresh Tracks though I'm outdated, myself.
Randy's always sincere, don't get me wrong, though, IMO, more realistic sincerity emanated from the beginning of this refreshing hunt television show.
Then again, I'm biased and, as usual, set in my ways. My uncle still has an 8 track in his 67 Chevy Pick up. So there's my rationalization.

While the YouTube show below notes as, "Fresh Tracks", it's simply a stamp on his original series.

As he sits on a snow slope after no elk spotted the first two days elk scouting, he says, "You don't have a clue when it comes to hunting, Randy". Hah! If you don't, no one does!

Then a favorite guest! @Lawnboy (Bart) inbound.

This is Season two, Episode One: Montana Elk. Enjoy!

On your own adventures will always be the best episodes from him. It didn't exactly go down hill since those days but it certainly didn't climb a mountain up either

I really like some of the old OYOA episodes. Especially enjoy the pronghorn hunts.

He sure has a hard on for pronghorn. The trashier the better! Haha!
So many cool early episodes. Muley, Whitetail, etc. There was another great episode with @Buschy . Trying to find that one - I believe it was a muley hunt(?).

I came across several OYOA DVDs though I'll have to dig up the old XBox to play. Then again, YouTube FTW.

I do agree, those OYOA episodes are awesome. These may actually be a collectors item someday! 😂 I am missing that elusive first season tho…

Attachments

• 2630C573-1171-4095-B1EA-3E7919DDBCE8.jpeg
    2630C573-1171-4095-B1EA-3E7919DDBCE8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back