YouTube - Season 1, On Your Own Adventures coming soon

Thank you for posting this and am excited for more seasons to come as I recently got rid of my cable. Will be getting some DVD's next year during the win a hunt with Big Fin.

Thanks, and again thank you. Finally got to sit down at the computer and watch a few shows. Just got done with the archery hunt in my back yard! Sweet! Good Hunting.

Randy -

Thank you for posting these on YouTube where they are so easy to share. I discovered you through the MeatEater podcast and since have greatly enjoyed your own podcast. This past summer/fall I paid to download your previous seasons through your website and they were well worth the money. I have told several buddies about your show, knowing they would enjoy your approach, but I never could get anyone to actually follow through and check out your website, download the shows, or listen to the podcast. Now that I have been able to text them a link to a specific episode on YouTube that occurs within their home state, Randy Newberg has some new fans. It's a short journey from watching your shows, to becoming fans of the podcast, to learning about what it takes to protect our public lands and wanting to get involved. Thanks for your hard work and tremendous efforts to use your various platforms for the good of the public land hunter rather than personal gain. I believe your willingness to make your content available for free on YouTube is going to expand the reach of this message even more.

- Chase

I had to watch the Iowa one first. I remember a podcast I think that said you did see one really nice buck.

Iowa public shotgun is very difficult, specially second season. I would put better odds of killing a good one on public with a bow during the rut, much easier.

The early muzzle loader season can be great also but it is limited to Residents only.

Now I got something to watch when the girlfriend is at work. Thanks alot Randy your show is one of my favorites.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back