Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NM SUCCESS!! (Congrats IdahoBugler)

Very nice field pics! I see that big ass full moon in the Back ground too.. :)

Moosie, your buck has a ton of character... way to go man!

Well that's a pretty decent buck. From what little I can see, he looks like he has a big body too. I know that you had your sights set a little bit higher, but who cares? It sounds like you guys had a great time, and that's what it's all about!

By the way- He's bigger than the buck that I didn't shoot, see, or have picked out prior to the opener.

Nice buck, Oscar! Like Browtine said, ton of character there. The buck's crazy looking, too.;)

Yep, I knew you would show me up!
Two great deer in the same month, good job Oscar!
It's good to hear you guys had some fun down there.

I guess it's time to show the pictures. I ended up shooting this guy on the last evening. I was really hopeing to atleast find the tall heavy buck I had pics off. All in all a fun hunt with some good guys.

P1030534.jpg

P1030528.jpg

Congrats on the buck! What's he got going on with the base of the left antler?

Oak - Good eye. He actually had a couple stickers off of his base on the left antler. One sticker is a little over 1.5" long.

I have to say when it comes to Waiting IB has got that down pat. by Day 4, I was ready to shoot whatever moved legally after they finnally gave me the key to my gun lock.... ;) and He was still way calm and Colective till the last hour waiting for his buck. We must have past up 8 bucks with at least 4 points the last day before we were almost running out of time and IB dropped the hammer. To me it's still a Smoking buck. Kudos IB !!!!!!

the evening I shot mine IB found the same buck he located on day one and we tried to put a Stalk on it. It was also a 4x5 we came accross this buck that I shot and watched it at jsut over 500 yards. We were going to try to pull a double but the other buck snuck in some trees chasin' does. With about 20 mins of light left we snuck in to 382 yards of my buck and I laid it down. And yes Cali Hunter, I'm still using the Bullets that don't "kill" anything ... :D :D

Congrats to all. Great stories guys. Sounds like my kinda hunt- fun and productive! Congrats on the deer too guys.

Moosie- when you coming out to Colorado to hunt some deer?

Man, those are two awesome bucks. Tine did some good scouting for you guys, eh?

That's the gist of what I got out of it. Congratulations to you two hunters!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back