Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NM SUCCESS!! (Congrats IdahoBugler)

Tom... good to see you getting something out of our story. Even if it was Wrong. :D

Thanks for the kudos.

I.B. , DO you have the Fawn Picture ? Did it come out ?

Moosie, looks like your a still a goofball just like you were in college. Oh the stories I could tell, but we will save that for another day.

Nice deers guys.

Moosie went to college??? Who'd accept him? Beerman you gotta share some stories. Make Oscar blush. Perhaps the varmit forum is a great place to share em.

congrats guys--for all the nipple twisting, sleeping bag sharing and gold bond(which is the shit) applying you done good--chris

Only one guy I know in SunValley "area" that I knew in School........ I can hear the stories now. If Only I remembered what the Fugg I did back in School...... the Bungee jumping, the Sports and Diving ont home plate face first when there wasn't a need too, Walking out of the Teachers class and Calling him stupid, Putting Fred Myer on the Roll chart in the English class with that little Chubby professor, Butting INTER as a Course I took on a resume' and when she Corrected it asked my what an Intercourse was then Jsut sent me back to my chair, OHHHHHHH I'm guessing there would be no stories...... ;)..... :D

You guys need to Twist IB's finger to get him to post his Kill shot video.

I knew the school thing would give me away. Oh I got stories, what about that time we went to Oregon, or your first elk hunting trip over by Palisades, or when we rented that room from Rex and his wife when we first started working in Boise.

Say I to the wife for me, I will look you up next time I'm in town, you can buy me a beer.

Congrats fellas, nice bucks all around!!! I wanna see some pics of them being packed out on those bikes! :D

You "jest" about the Bikes but although I walked up the hills with a Whole deer on my back, When you hit the Downhill slope you sure gained speed !!!! I felt like this guy :

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

LOL on the memories, remember when ted made one of the Beds up in our hotel room because he wanted the Cleaning lady to think we slept in the same bed ? And what was the deal with Rex PIMPing off his wife saying we could have her if we paid for him to go to a movie... or the Toys him and her left by the Couch, and Lots of them. Rumor has it mr South is back at Chum-hill. Wylee (Chris B.) and me still do alot of hunting together. Come spring you'll see the bear section prety active :)

Now I've really got to hunt with you!

Moosie --
Just got back from a book signing/fundraiser with Joe Galloway (We Were Soldiers) in DC and I get this e-mail from you--what an antidote!

Put me down for next year for sure!!! :D

Slainte,
Cork

Mr Gram, Long time no see. You back in Boise ? How is your Book deal going. You know if I read...... I'd actually go buy it and read it ... right ? :D

I'd put you down for next year but It's a Draw hunt (And crappy odds) and It's a hunt from a Friend of I.B's so I'm not at liberty to Say much. I'm already a 3rd leg..... But I will let you buy me a Choco Shake when you take the time out of your world travel and Book signing gig's bud :D

You should also start a Post on your Book somewere in the Fireside. I'm sure there are alot of "Critic's" here that would love to read it....:p

Couple of very nice bucks you guys got. definite shooters in my book.
Sounds like you guys had a INTERESTING hunt. Sounds like a movie I watched but didnt hear anything about squealing like a pig.

Good job to both of you. Those are both nice bucks in my book, I would be proud of either one of them.

Well moosie i dont know if you got my e-mail or not this is the guy that wanted you to sign his man breasts. Well i left new mexico empty handed had a couple in the scope and saw a bunch more. it looks like you guys had a hell of a good and saw a ton of deer.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back