New Mexico Pronghorn - ACT III

Surely you aren't going to leave it like that.......

Since you are updating I am assuming the congrats go to BigFin!!!!!

I woke up this morning and immediately turned on the laptop to read the latest edition of the BigFin news. The play by play has been so cool.:hump:

Sorry guys, cannot get a strong enough connection to upload a photo. Trying to get Bugler a big buck. Will post later tonight. I am a happy guy right now. A BeTheDecoy victim.

Be the Decoy

Congrats Randy!!! Im excited to see the decoy hat worked. Im anxious to try mine out next Friday here in Arizona. I am working on my shirts today, I have some tan long sleeve shirts that I am going to iron some white vinyl on to look like the belly of the lopes. I am also going to make a tan face mask with white on the front and sides to resemble the neck of an antelope. Anyways, goodluck on getting that other buck if you guys havent shot it yet. I didnt get to read through all the posts.

Good luck. It doesn't matter how many animals you see, your out hunting with friends and not at work.

and, it's like it is every year, I'm hooked like a rat on crack. Congrats guys for getting out there, enjoying the chase, and the company, and hopefully cutting some paper.

No Data Connection ? Come on...... ;)

Congrats boyz. You suckers wanna make a Schlappy like me pick up a bow and go chasing'.

Keep 'er coming !!

Back