Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Mexico Archery Pronghorn - 2009

Great job Fin. Need more pitchers. What did you find wrong with the buck you got? That was very kind of you to do what you did. I know Bryce would have done the same thing. Bryce dosn't sound like he had a very good evening hunt. The buck may come back and Bryce will be able to redeam himself. Good Luck big guy you will get it done.

congrats, we all know what the right thing to do is in that situation, but it isnt the easy thing to do with a great tag. i cannot think of a better message for your show, good job.

sorry bugler, they are some string jumping little buggers, no way to plan for it so dont beat yourself up too bad!

Excellent story Randy, the pictures where worth the wait. I feel alot better now, and will go off to bed myself. That's a nice buck for anyone, by any means.

Congratulations Fin. Looking forward to seeing your story play out on video.

Redeem yourself Thursday, IB. ;)

Bugler..... dude, don't aim too low or you will do what I did last year and shoot a hole in your blind.
You will get em.
I head out tonight after work, I will give you guys a call in the morning sometime and let you know what I am seeing in my area

Guys sorry I didn't post last night. Fin was writing an update on his and I was getting tired and was pretty frustrated. Anyway yesterday was great and we had a bunch of action. Fin did the right thing and made a great shot on his goat. It was one of the coolest, funniest things to happen in such a short time span.

Anyway we are dribving to the same blind right now. As you've heard we should have been done but we are aren't. With about 30 minutes of light left a group of 6 bucks one smoker that I had wanted from the get go (pics of him were posted on our scout day). They had 10 does with them also. We had seen them for an hour coming in and new something was going to happen. I tried my best to tell the camera guy which one I was after but it was tough with so many nice bucks. The bucks came in and were doing the normal circling running off, circling run off. During this time I tried to tell the camera guy that the buck I wanted was the first buck, then he'd move and it was tough keping track of him. Then suddenly he ran towards a doe and stopped 45 yards from the doe. I told the camera guy first buck and drew, aimed and fired cleanly missing. I sat there in shock and just couldn't believe in all the may lay that I didn't aim low. The camera yells to me did you get him said no and he said good. I'm like what? Then he said I wasn't on the buck. During the running around he didn't see the big guy run towards the doe.

I guess in all of this I can see it was a blessing that I missed because that doesn't make for good tv. I will say it hurt missing a booner buck and by far the best buck I have ever shot at with a bow, Good news is I have all day today and plan on making it happen. This isn't the first time I have missed and probably won't be the last.

We just arrived at the blind so sorry I couldn't post the many pics of animals I took pics of yesterday. Hopefully I will have more to show today.

Wish me luck as I'm going to need it. :)

IDB, make it happen. have read about your skills. you can do it.:D

Fin, looks like a trophy animal to me considering you did it with a stick and string. congrats on a nice lope.

Put yesterday behind you IB, you will get'em today.

Great buck & story Fin, should make for an interesting show.

Fin your starting to look like the other show hosts with that facial hair:D Don't tell me your growing a gotee like Waddell, Lee ect... Congrats on a great buck! Now get Bugler one and head to town and buy a razor. You look like Grizzly Adams:D

Fin,

Congratulations. That is a great buck! You certainly earned it.

IB,

It seems like more goats are coming in every day. Stick a bruiser!

Darn nice buck Fin, congrats.

Hang in their IB, the quality and quantity of animals is amazing.

Top Class Fin and a nice buck to boot. Good luck Bugler, can't wait to hear the success story from todays action.

Fin , congrats on a fine hunt and a nice buck, WTG!...... curious, what does he score?

.......JB

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back