New Mexico Archery Pronghorn - 2009

Randy-I was hoping I'd get to see you guys before you left NM. I'll be on my way to Raton early tomorrow to start the rifle hunts. When things get settled down I need to talk to you bout a couple of opportunities popping up on elk, deer, and barbary. I sorry you baked down here:) Hope it was fun. Jimbo

Uhhhhhhh...... So I have a "feeling" today something happened.... Maybe mid Afternoon. Probably a Stalk, not from a blind. But... I'm jsut getting this feeling here.......

getting late here. sure wish we had "the rest of the story" already. c'mon IDB, we need the lowdown and pictures!!!

Guys sorry it has taken me so long to get going on this. I've been slacking big time on the updates. It's just hard to keep an update and hunt your last few days to the fullest. So please forgive me for not keeping you posted.

On the way home I'll fill in all the blanks so you guys can relieve the unbelievable hunts that we had.

To just fill you in on a few things to keep you interested. I was very fortunate to take a great goat on spot and stalk. It should be some of the best footage to hit the tv and I'm not kidding. 61 yard shot 12 ringed right behind the shoulder. Sprints for 30 yards and in 5 seconds is going arse over tea kettle. We just viewed the taped and can't believe it happened the way it did.

Here's is my buck. Not the biggest in NM but a great P&Y trophy for the last day of our hunt.
P1110148.JPG

I just want to thank you guys for all the encouragement on the hunt. I was feeling you boys out there. :)

congrats IDB. nice looking lope you got there. great stories from you two all the way thru. what you guys have planned next?

Now that's what i'm talking about! WHACKEM AND STACKEM BOYS! Good job and great looking goat Bugler. Way to hang in there and get the job done. Now get some rest.

this has been the best story on the net by far. so i am sure the show will be the best on TV too when it comes out. congrats.

Congrats guys, those are some nice looking goats. Way to pull it out and make things happen near the end of the trip. Thanks for the writeup's too, they have been LOTS of fun to follow along with.

Nice buck Bryce, way to stick with it and get it done. Congrats to the both of you.

Awesome!!! Congrats Moosie. Love that Spot and Stalk. I cannot sit-Jimbo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back