Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana Antelope 2020 Draw Results

No luck here. I called FW&P and asked about surplus Antelope tags. They said No surplus will be available everything sold out. Can ya believe it?

1st tine have nt drew reg 7 buck in 11 years, a bummrr

No dice for 7-20 or 7-30...kinda glad it happened that way as Wyoming's draw is going to keep me busy.

Me too. And We used to draw every year. More applicants and tough winters. Myself or a family member could landowner preference, but antelope hunting is more fun with family and friends. mtmuley
I gave our landowner preference to my son. He didn't draw with 2 points. I drew the same district with 0 points and no LP. Weird.

I gave our landowner preference to my son. He didn't draw with 2 points. I drew the same district with 0 points and no LP. Weird.
I know a guy that applied LP for mule deer in a good unit and it took him 7 years to draw. Last antelope tag we drew in our unit took 3 points. Frustrating. mtmuley

Drew a R4 rifle 'lope tag and a "b" 'lope for same area. First special draw I've ever pulled. Planning on dragging the wife along for evening and weekend hunts. My kids drew late season MD tags on either side of the interstate, that will be interesting. A long but possibly lower pressure season awaits!

Back