Montana Antelope 2020 Draw Results

My son and I drew our 007-20 tags with 3 points/4th year applying! This will be my sons first chance to hunt big game other than deer.

Now, I have to decide if we pick him up a deer tag for the youth season while were out there too...?

I have hunted in MT for the last 6 years. It seems that every other year (even years) I get drawn for Antelope. Not drawn in 2019 for Antelope, or Antelope B. Got drawn this year for both Antelope buck, and Antelope B. Never killed an antelope doe before.
Good luck to everyone!! See you guys a week earlier than planned.

007-20 buck and doe on one point. These are the first tags I drew this year after applying through 5 states. Hopefully Montana doesn't update them because of an error in a couple days.

I drew an either sex tag - pretty excited! I seem to draw about every 3rd year. I'd sure like to hunt speed goats every year. They are are a blast.

Already had the 900 tag, and drew the r7 doe rifle tag to back it up, sweet!

I got both my buck and doe tags this year. About every three years on a buck tag and every two for a doe. Can't wait, my freezer is getting pretty sparse.

No B tag, which I think I'm happy about. I've got enough tags. Good luck to everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back