Montana Antelope 2020 Draw Results

So I had a 94% draw on my buck tag and couldn't pull it off...

But only 50% on my doe tag and they gave me that.

So at least I get to go antelope hunt MT.

I had over a 60% chance for my buck tag based on last year, but swung and missed. Rough year for me in the draws. Thank goodness for the Colorado leftover list.

No tag for me this year. 3 bonus points. Hopefully I can draw next year.

I drew my first choice doe tag, and didn't even draw my second or 3rd choice on the A tag- they were all high percentage odds last year. Not exactly what I was hoping for...

Do we know yet if there will be any? With 900-00 tags selling out and almost everyone I know missing on rifle tags, I feel like it's very likely applications were through the roof.

I would be shocked if there is. It won't be long (maybe 2-3 years) and that 900 archery lope tag for both R and NR will require 2-3 bonus points minimum to draw. One hard winter will absolutely guarantee it.

I would be shocked if there is. It won't be long (maybe 2-3 years) and that 900 archery lope tag for both R and NR will require 2-3 bonus points minimum to draw. One hard winter will absolutely guarantee it.
I agree. There may be a few leftover in those historically high private land or weapons restricted units but I think we're on the way for some really hard to draw tags that were once easy.
Archery permits are a good example although I don't know how they went from thousand leftover to zero in 2 years.

Drew my either-sex tag. I was only carrying 3 points into this year.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Kids are 8 and 10 - and I'll plan out some weekend camping trips with them. Maybe 1 archery trip. It'll be great family time.

Not gonna be picky with the kids in tow. They'll both be itchin to see something on the ground.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back