MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana 7X6...the Old Fashion Way

psinclair

NE Montana...also known as "Little Siberia".
recurvebull004.jpg

recurvebull016.jpg

recurvebull011.jpg

The shot was eight yards.....20 would have been a little less nerve racking!

I haven't been on the site for awhile, and had to re-up....

Hope everybody has a great fall!

WOWWW!! Congrats on a HUGE bull, incredible mass and love the curls on the fronts. Can we get the story on how you got to 8 yards or how he got to you? Well done!

Super bull and super way to hunt them! Congrats on all accounts. Though I'm not huge on numbers, have you gotten a chance to put a tape to him yet?

PS- Forget your signin info? ;)

For those of you who don't know this guy, look up many of his old posts under "Breaks Runner." His pics and stories are worth the time to search.

Congrats, Pat. Very happy for you. Hope the great season continues for you and your boys.

Great bull, congrats. Had to be quite the sight having him at 8 yards. The brow tines and beam length are amazing

For those of you who don't know this guy, look up many of his old posts under "Breaks Runner." His pics and stories are worth the time to search.

Congrats, Pat. Very happy for you. Hope the great season continues for you and your boys.

Thanks Randy! The boys will be hunting elk, deer, and antelope this fall.

When I rolled into the driveway with this bull, the excitement in their eyes, brought tears to mine....a moment I'll never forget.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back