March Madness time!

I am so programmed to root for the underdog, that I forget that I chose VA to win it all. Go Cavs, and then BRING IT TECH!

Congrats on winning the cooler kansasdad! Since you win it either way I hope the Red Raiders can pull it off on Monday!!

Congrats on winning the cooler kansasdad! Since you win it either way I hope the Red Raiders can pull it off on Monday!!

My sentiments, exactly.

KansasDad - PM with your information and I will get you the promo code for your cooler.

And remember, if you want an ORION Cooler, use promo code RANDY and save 20% at this link - www.orioncoolers.com

I'm not going to whine about my 3rd page standing, because not in my wildest dreams would I have predicted this outcome. That said, to the two final teams......Great Play !! Well Done !!

Congrats Kansas. I see I had more correct picks but lose, you picked the right ones.......

Thanks all.
Being a Big 12 homer paid off this year.

I have never done fantasy football, but have seen how it significantly changes the way sportsmen view "their" teams very differently. In the old days most would root for their closest NFL team, as generally they became your favorite. Fantasy football or rotisserie baseball gets people to root for their assembled teams, thus becoming stat watchers, and more interested in other games, perhaps not for the game, but how may yards did "my" receiver go for, or how many hits did my first baseman get tonight.

I have never ever rooted for Texas Tech in any form or fashion until I finally learned about the "scenario" feature on the Yahoo bracket. Kenton or npaden would state categorically that so many were still in it, and I chalked it up to them being statistical whizzes. When I realized how few had Tech advancing, and I had rolled the dice to get them to the championship game, I found myself pulling for the upsets to get them home (and me the really cool Orion cooler).

From now on, my drinks will be colder, my meat fresher, and all outdoors adventures will be just a bit more colorful with a new Red/Black (Texas Tech colors) Orion in the SUV.

Huge thanks to Big Fin, and to Orion

Nice job kansasdad! Remember us little people when your enjoying ice cold beers from your new cooler.

Can lightning strike the same spot twice?? Now I need to monitor KU's big man ankle status and decide if being a Big12 homer will pay off with another chance at HuntTalk March Madness glory.

The Texas Tech colored cooler has had its fair share of camping supplies in it these past few months. It allowed me to bring the contents of the family reunion charcuterie board to Colorado with grand success, and was the envy of all who attended "teal camp" in September. Ice cold beverages were not required after the cold front came through, but still welcomed nonetheless.

Future travels hope to include icing down pronghorn game bags, and perhaps a first for me: a Kansas mule deer as well.

PS: thanks @jabber for once again starting the HuntTalk contest

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back