Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

March Madness time!

Last nights games eliminated 7 brackets from contention. WesternMT Seth, Sawtooth's Standout Bracket, Help Me Oprah Winfrey, Gr8bawana's Slam Dunk Bracket, My Spectacular Bracket, Who's Next, and Christopher are no longer in the running. Just 8 brackets left.

Last nights games blew up my bracket. Even though I have Duke winning it all, I will be rooting for Texas Tech to win it all. Always fun to see new blood take it to the NCAA regulars.

Yikes, 68th. My bracket has so much red, it looks like it was wearing a mink coat to an anti-fur rally. I've never been so far off the mark and one year (pre-internet) I was backpacking through South America and filled one out when my roommate met in Peru with a USA Today with the draw. I hadn't seen any games since mid-February and still got 3 of the Final 4 teams right. This year I watched a bunch of college hoops and I was fortunate to just spell my name right. Congrats to those still in the running!

That knocked me out of a chance to win. Best I can do is 2nd now.

I guess I can root for Texas Tech without it costing me a chance at a cooler now! I had Duke beating them in the semi-final.

So proud of my Spartans, and so disappointed in myself for putting Duke in my bracket (rather not talk about the Tenn. Vols either). Really glad they could pull off a victory while leaving so many points on the board. Can't believe they shook those kids today.

Sparty on and BURN THE COUCH!!! ;)

Four teams left, four brackets left.
JC Winz
SMG3006GOV Big 10 Bracket
Kansasdad's Boss Bracket
Jamen's Unrivaled Bracket

My secondary bracket had Michigan St, Auburn, and Virginia in the final four, should have made that my primary.

The law of averages caught up to my Cats on their third meeting with Auburn, but at least Duke went down, too.

War Eagle!

I am so programmed to root for the underdog, that I forget that I chose VA to win it all. Go Cavs, and then BRING IT TECH!

Heartbreak for Auburn. Clearly the right call on the clock expiring three but Jerome's missed double dribble call was AWFUL.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back