Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

March Madness time!

Well, since I work graveyard, I'll be sleeping during most of all the game play tonight. I guess I'll just have to wake up tonight and hope I didn't take one up the Wazoo too hard. I'll be shining in Glory, or bowing in defeat.....only 9:30 PM will tell ! MAY THE MADNESS REIGN ON !!!!!

Gunner, in the same boat. I could wake up and watch the first game. No! I have screwed myself too many times.

I need and do not expect: Houston beats Kentucky. Tennessee wins and Virginia loses. Michigan wins.

Would be nice: North Carolina loses (everybody has them and I do for 1 game) Gonzaga gets beat.

That is my wish list.

Since everyone went chalk in their picks, there is not telling who wins this. Not me. I am too far down.

I'm with Mr. Miller. I think a guy just above me (Not BigFin) has the same final four as me and the same national champion so I think I'm out of the running for 1st even if Texas Tech pulls off making it to the final 4.

I was surprised at how few of the top folks have Gonzaga making it to the final 4, I think only 1 of the top 12 brackets have them making it to the final 4. Most have Michigan beating Texas Tech tonight, I'll be very happy with another Elite Eight or better for Texas Tech though.

Looks like I get to be top dog.......at least for today.

I'm probably too far gone at this point, but I might still have a chance... if Kentucky beats Duke in the final.

But I still hate Laettner, and they would wear that clip out if Kentucky manages to survive that far.

Texas Tech destroyed my bracket. I am very happy! Nearest university to my home and have been a funnel for the Hobbs athletes into college. Couple of the coaches in the tournament came out of Hobbs High. Benford for LSU was a Hobbs graduate. Vince Taylor, assistant coach for Central Florida was a Hobbs player and was a monster. Bill Bridges played for Atlanta in ancient history. Brother got to play him in high school and got his assed stomped, 6 foot against 6'9.

Love the bracket. I think I saw early that someone had picked Texas Tech as the winner and I hope you him. I undervalued the Big 10 and did not give the 2 Pac 12 any confidence. Bit me in the ass!

68 teams whittled down to 8; 75 brackets whittled down to 15 still alive. Best I can do is 12th but:

JCS,
WesternMT Seth,
Sawtooth's Standout Bracket,
Help Me Oprah Winfrey,
JCWinz,
SMG3006GOV Big 10 Bracket,
Gr8bawana's Slam Dunk Bracket,
Kansasdad's Boss Bracket,
My Spectacular Bracket,
Who's Next,
npaden's wild guesses,
Jamen's Unrivaled Bracket,
Christopher,
Nate's Magnificent Bracket,
BluegrassBilly

are still in it. Good Luck.

Dang, I’ve been lingering around the top but JCS and i had to similar of picks that i could have never gotten ahead. But last nights Hustons loss kicks me out of the running.

NHY,

PM your address and I will mail you a check. If you are comfortable with cash, I will do that. Let me know.

You are the man!

I'm still hanging at the top.....lucky guesses

Anyone know how many PBRs fit in that Coleman? Asking for a friend...

I'd guess at least 3 6ers ...........
aCzoBbl.jpg

It'll fit lots more if you open the cans and just pour it in.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back