March Madness - 2012

I was hating myself for rooting for Mizzou, stupid Tigers!! a pox on you as you exit stage left to the SEC

I hope the weekend is better for me. Last I looked Mtmiller was the only one who had more PPR than me, so there's a chance.

I hope the weekend is better for me. Last I looked Mtmiller was the only one who had more PPR than me, so there's a chance.

Wild bracket you have. All the early round carnage doesn't look like it will hurt you longer term.

Watching Duke lose to Lehigh will help my bracket. Mizzou didn't hurt me much. And if the 'Cuse goes down this next game, that will do more damage to other's brackets...

JOSE CUERVO
OWNER: JOSE CUERVO

BRACKET SUMMARY
POINTS >>>>> 20

CORRECT PICKS >>>>> 20 OF 24

OVERALL RANK >>>>> 10233

I had Duke only winning two games, so if they lay an egg against Lehigh, it hurts most others a lot more than it hurts me. Worth the few points I lose to watch the Dukies get upset.

I had Duke only winning two games, so if they lay an egg against Lehigh, it hurts most others a lot more than it hurts me. Worth the few points I lose to watch the Dukies get upset.

I'm with ya there...Nothing warms my heart in such a way

Correct me if I'm wrong... We have 1 lady taking part in our league (unless I missed 1). Is she REALLY in first place? I'd have thought we would have put up a better fight. I have a solid lock on 66th place with no signs of upward mobility.

I think I was in last place, now I am in next to last. I still have my final four. There is a chance, I have Marquette and Kansas St making the final four. Will take luck and I will take it.

The lady looks hard to beat. She has a nice final four!

Holy Busted Betting Bracket Batman! That will teach me to be cocky after play-ins and Thurs games...only missed one (UNLV) and was tied for first in my little gambling pool.
I lost eight frigging games yesterday including Mizzou from my F4....would have lost 10 if not for horrible last second refs in Creighton-Bama and great refs in final minute of Xavier-ND game. Got 8 dudes ahead of me now for our winner take all pool.

Idle commentary----Ncaa must allow scholarship money to cover more things than I thought---how else do you explain all the "body art" ? I discovered a lot of young student atheletes are majoring in an exciting new career field--"undeclared"....

prize ideas

:DI have a great idea for the prize....a Hot Pink bow.....or dinner out with Mr and Mrs Fin!:D

100% agree, and I don't care so much now that Duke got smashed by a nobody. My Tarheels are still in as well. So its a win win for me.

Good news, bad news for me...got 7 of 8 yesterday (VCU thru me in by getting only a couple of FG in last ten or twelve minutes), bad news is , the most I can get right today is four!
I would like to once again thank Refs for helping WI, one of my remaining 3 F4's advance. What a great call with Vandy down 2, 2.2 seconds to play and Ezeli well positioned for rebound and put back---the evil Ezeli blantantly fouled two WI players in one swoop---with the small of his back , he simultaneously fouled one in the forearm and one in the hand as he staggered forward off the court.

In other sports news, my Predators once again forgot there was three periods in a hockey game...

I am under excelling as per usual on sports predictions.

...but on the bright side, I'm likng nascar more and more.

It is called "Moving Day" for a reason, and yes, Saturday was the for Moving On Up the standings....

JOSE CUERVO
OWNER: JOSE CUERVO

BRACKET SUMMARY
POINTS >>>>> 39

CORRECT PICKS >>>>> 31 OF 40

OVERALL RANK >>>>> 2652

Not bad out of nearly 300,000 entries.....

Leading the Utah State Group, leading the Hunt Talk Group....

5 points back of the overall Fox leader....

It is called "Moving Day" for a reason, and yes, Saturday was the for Moving On Up the standings....

Not bad out of nearly 300,000 entries.....

Leading the Utah State Group, leading the Hunt Talk Group....

5 points back of the overall Fox leader....

If I may interrupt your private pep rally.....way to go so far Jose.

...carry on.:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back