Look out!

The Hedgehog

He'll be whacking and stacking with a smile..
11 years old and his first tag notched..
560532_3963002072453_488271523_n.jpg

And a nice scenery backdrop for the nutfleas in search of a doe antelope hotspot. :D
598774_3963015352785_1516158838_n.jpg

Never figured a day hunting doe antelope hunt would trump an epic search for a B&C mountain goat in Montana, but Sunday proved me wrong.

Never figured a day hunting doe antelope hunt would trump an epic search for a B&C mountain goat in Montana, but Sunday proved me wrong.

A day like that is far better feeling than any tag a father would ever fill. Very cool to see him out there following your footsteps.

Looks like the folks who throw darts and compute Montana's Elk and Antelope Management Plans will need to take into account Greenhorn Jr. to their future plans.

Good job and congrats to you both.

And a nice scenery backdrop for the nutfleas in search of a doe antelope hotspot. :D38_n.jpg[/IMG]

Hey...I've got a doe tag in that same unit. I may head down there on Sunday. Think that same herd will still be hanging out in that spot? :)

Congrats on a great day. I'm sure your son will remember that day for a long time.

That's awesome! (Lord, please be with the big game herds in Montana.)

Thats great Greenhorn!! I hate to wish my boy older but I can't wait for that day to come for my son. Congrats again!!

It was a pretty great day. We've got some awesome deer hunting planned next week. Will have to teach him to conceal his grip and grin's better if he's going to share.

Drake, you need to first say... "I was just browsing around on google earth and I noticed the same area in the photo..." :D

Awesome photos to memorialize a day that won't soon be forgotten. Congrats to the Greenhorn family!

"I was just browsing google earth..." HAHAHA, nice carry over! Looks like a good time, if he hunts as good as his ol' man, those critters might as well migrate the hell out of there!

Congrats! If his name's Tyler he might have a long uphill battle ahead of him as I've tried my darndest to tarnish that name (its mine as well)... ;)

Looking forward to similar pics of my own in about 5 years...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back