Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Input Needed to Make the Show Yellowstone More Authentic

Ranch hand catches some pot growers on the back 40 stealing water and trashing the land like they do in california .

I watched about 1/2 hour of it and cost me half of my limited supply of brain cells. Best I could tell it is the Montana version of the show "Dallas" with equal bad acting and a few f-bombs. None of the scheming women in it come close to being as good looking as Victoria Principal, however.

Maybe shoot a "mountain buck" if they haven't already.

Ooo. Maybe a bison hunt remake from Dances With Wolves scenes, but set in present day.

Wife and I tried to watch it, I couldn't make it through 1 episode.

Well known DIY public land hunter flies in by helicopter to hunt the BLM in-holding. Dutton bulldozed perimeter and fences it, impeding one of the main elk travel routes. It was either that or take him to the train station.

I didn’t realize how destructive this crowd can be. Montana gets a little lime light and y’all rip it to shreds?

Compared to the other filth on TV, I’d happily watch Yellowstone.

I never made it thru first 5 minutes before i new it was not realistic: i didnt see one taco with a tent roof rack and washington plates or any flat brimmed hats...so i turned it off. The real montana in 5 minutes you see a bunch of both!

I am pretty sure if Longmire and Yellowstone got in a fight Walt would kick his arse...lol

I'm out of chit to watch, COVID has lowered my standard by A LOT... I even got a CarbonTV account but ditched it pretty quick after getting tired of the Ozonics, Scent Free, ButtOut, etc. commercials...

I have watched or had playing in the background while doing chores, all of fresh tracks, meat eater and gritty films (I miss those bear seasons), seasons at least half a dozen times. Nothing better on YouTube

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back