Input Needed to Make the Show Yellowstone More Authentic

Ranch hand catches some pot growers on the back 40 stealing water and trashing the land like they do in california .

I watched about 1/2 hour of it and cost me half of my limited supply of brain cells. Best I could tell it is the Montana version of the show "Dallas" with equal bad acting and a few f-bombs. None of the scheming women in it come close to being as good looking as Victoria Principal, however.

Maybe shoot a "mountain buck" if they haven't already.

Ooo. Maybe a bison hunt remake from Dances With Wolves scenes, but set in present day.

Wife and I tried to watch it, I couldn't make it through 1 episode.

Well known DIY public land hunter flies in by helicopter to hunt the BLM in-holding. Dutton bulldozed perimeter and fences it, impeding one of the main elk travel routes. It was either that or take him to the train station.

I didn’t realize how destructive this crowd can be. Montana gets a little lime light and y’all rip it to shreds?

Compared to the other filth on TV, I’d happily watch Yellowstone.

I never made it thru first 5 minutes before i new it was not realistic: i didnt see one taco with a tent roof rack and washington plates or any flat brimmed hats...so i turned it off. The real montana in 5 minutes you see a bunch of both!

I am pretty sure if Longmire and Yellowstone got in a fight Walt would kick his arse...lol

I'm out of chit to watch, COVID has lowered my standard by A LOT... I even got a CarbonTV account but ditched it pretty quick after getting tired of the Ozonics, Scent Free, ButtOut, etc. commercials...

I have watched or had playing in the background while doing chores, all of fresh tracks, meat eater and gritty films (I miss those bear seasons), seasons at least half a dozen times. Nothing better on YouTube

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back