Input Needed to Make the Show Yellowstone More Authentic

Seeleylakehunter

Ranch hand catches some pot growers on the back 40 stealing water and trashing the land like they do in california .

FlatlanderAZ

I am not a Montana native so feel free to disregard. Also I have never watched the show.

Has there been a BMA flock shooting episode yet?

BigHornRam

I watched about 1/2 hour of it and cost me half of my limited supply of brain cells. Best I could tell it is the Montana version of the show "Dallas" with equal bad acting and a few f-bombs. None of the scheming women in it come close to being as good looking as Victoria Principal, however.

HSi-ESi

Maybe shoot a "mountain buck" if they haven't already.

Ooo. Maybe a bison hunt remake from Dances With Wolves scenes, but set in present day.

Wife and I tried to watch it, I couldn't make it through 1 episode.

dcopas78

Well known DIY public land hunter flies in by helicopter to hunt the BLM in-holding. Dutton bulldozed perimeter and fences it, impeding one of the main elk travel routes. It was either that or take him to the train station.

ccc23454

I never made it thru first 5 minutes before i new it was not realistic: i didnt see one taco with a tent roof rack and washington plates or any flat brimmed hats...so i turned it off. The real montana in 5 minutes you see a bunch of both!

I am pretty sure if Longmire and Yellowstone got in a fight Walt would kick his arse...lol

OverlordBear

I'm out of chit to watch, COVID has lowered my standard by A LOT... I even got a CarbonTV account but ditched it pretty quick after getting tired of the Ozonics, Scent Free, ButtOut, etc. commercials...

I have watched or had playing in the background while doing chores, all of fresh tracks, meat eater and gritty films (I miss those bear seasons), seasons at least half a dozen times. Nothing better on YouTube

LWC55

Multiple year drought. Beth, Monica and the Gov must bathe together in horse trough in order to conserve water.