Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Oil Was Central in Decision to Shrink Bears Ears Monument, Emails Show

Stands for "Too long; didn't read" and is usually accompanied by some clever quip intending to sound witty or cute. Sort of like describing ones dinner, for instance...

Oh, learned something new. Guess there is something worth sending a thank you Mark's (OP'ers) way. :)

RE the OP: Underlining the obvious. In every instance this administration has chosen extractive giveaways over the rights of public land owners, to the extreme of reducing the already giveaway lease rates for gas/oil on public lands. I'm still paying more for gas that in January '17. The US is exporting more oil, so all that noise about energy independence is another Trump lie. The leases being offered of public lands now will not see production for years. The industry is hustling w Trump to take all they can from us, with no need or urgency.

Here is an idea to pay for future deficits coming under the tax reform plan: Trump puts a jar in the White House. He puts in $1K every time he gets caught in a lie. And another jar @ Mar a Lago, another $1k every time he cheats @ golf.

... And another jar @ Mar a Lago, another $1k every time he cheats @ golf.
Haha! Wish I had that type of dinero. I'd be one rich SOB for the Mulligan shinnanigans I pull playing golf. Haha! :)

RE the OP: Underlining the obvious. In every instance this administration has chosen extractive giveaways over the rights of public land owners, to the extreme of reducing the already giveaway lease rates for gas/oil on public lands. I'm still paying more for gas that in January '17. The US is exporting more oil, so all that noise about energy independence is another Trump lie. The leases being offered of public lands now will not see production for years. The industry is hustling w Trump to take all they can from us, with no need or urgency.

Here is an idea to pay for future deficits coming under the tax reform plan: Trump puts a jar in the White House. He puts in $1K every time he gets caught in a lie. And another jar @ Mar a Lago, another $1k every time he cheats @ golf.

Heck, at that rate he might even put a dent in the huge increase of the budget deficit that will be created under his "great tax plan".

Poor_Trump_VoterWEB.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back