Caribou Gear

Input Needed to Make the Show Yellowstone More Authentic

Less cowboys, more extended family members helping out and having small residences built around the ranch - uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews. Heck, just more uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews, in general.

Where are they are? How does John Dutton have sole ownership of this massive ranch with no extended family members with minority share hanging round?

I have 3 theories:

1. John Dutton is actually an out-of-state billionaire who bought out a bunchve ranches.
B. John Dutton murdered every last one of them.
d) John Dutton is the original homesteader and is still alive because he is, in fact, an ever-living vampire.

B. seems the most likely based upon what we have seen, but I am betting on d) because 'subverting expectation' is pretty hot these days and, lets be honest, chicks seem to love vampires so itll really pull in the female ratings.

- 70% of the episodes should be filmed in the dead of winter
- Needs a seasonal hunting camp / spike camp
- More ragging on California and ‘Boz-Angeles’
- Crappier trucks / cars
- Indescrimminent killing of wolves
- Dutton Sr. leads the Outfitter Assoc

Wear more cowboy hats and each character should have one different one for each day of the week. They are close on both counts, but just not quite there yet.

There is an almost unlimited amount of snark that can be applied here given the current legislative follies up there, but the reason I didn't go past episode 1 was when they rode into some creek and started fishing off horseback. Give me a break.

Well, yeah, that's ridiculous, I was going to watch it, but now I may not have to...

EXSelfg.gif

Back