Input Needed to Make the Show Yellowstone More Authentic

Probably shows my bias, but I only watched the first episode and couldn’t comprehend the millionaire rancher being the good guy.
They're somehow the good guys but they're complete criminal assholes. Like "oh we don't agree with you about some trivial chit, better execute you on some random Wyoming highway".

I still watch it though...

They're somehow the good guys but they're complete criminal assholes. Like "oh we don't agree with you about some trivial chit, better execute you on some random Wyoming highway".

I still watch it though...
I can’t watch it. If it was at all accurate they’d be filming 80% of the characters in prison in Deer Lodge.

I can’t watch it. If it was at all accurate they’d be filming 80% of the characters in prison in Deer Lodge.
I'm out of chit to watch, COVID has lowered my standard by A LOT... I even got a CarbonTV account but ditched it pretty quick after getting tired of the Ozonics, Scent Free, ButtOut, etc. commercials...

How about a character who was the Governor. Ran for President as the anti "dark money" candidate. Ran for Senate and lost. Then joins a super pac tied to dark money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back