Hunting GPS Maps promo

Go to the map setup menu, select detail level, then choose low or lowest, this will remove the topo lines at most zoom levels. I usually turn them off when driving or scouting then when I hit the field hiking I turn them back up for navigating. Matt

THANK YOU for the offer gents. Its greatly appreciated and I have taken advantage of your kindness by ordering mine yesterday.

Anyone want to offer up technical support as to how I can reduce the amount of elevation lines on my GPS...I'm all ears. When I "declutter" my GPS it removes the names of landowners, does not effect the topography lines.

Also, I dropped the extra $40 for the Google Earth overlay = I LIKE IT!

I have been adding everybody's Google Earth maps to their account so let me know if anybody hasn't received theirs yet. I get lots of emails and it's easy to miss some.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt - So spending the $40 wasn't necessary? Maybe I should've gotten the tshirt instead :) LOL

Thanks for the technical advise...it cleaned my view right up. Much appreciated.

If we order the Northern or Southern Rockies GPS chip, do we only get one of the state google earth maps?

i.e. I was going to order the Southern Rockies chip with NM, CO, AZ and UT, would I have to pick just one of those states for the free google earth map or would I get all 4?

Thanks, Nathan

Nathan,

Just one state for Google Earth. If you are interested in purchasing multiple GE maps though just contact me and I can do a discount.

Cheers,
Matt

I got your $40 dollar refund done yesterday for the GE map! You didn't have to buy it. Thanks again for you order.

Matt

Matt - So spending the $40 wasn't necessary? Maybe I should've gotten the tshirt instead :) LOL

Thanks for the technical advise...it cleaned my view right up. Much appreciated.

Talk about service, ordered around noon on Tuesday, recieve in this far away country of Texas on Thursday. Thanks!!!

Glad so many guys are taking advantage of this promo. I can tell you it will be the best $100 you spend this year.

Been pondering the idea of getting the Wyoming chip until you just twisted my arm and I just had to do it........

Just ordered mine!!! Can't wait for August and September to get here now and give this thing a try in helping put a tag on an antelope or an elk!!!! Thanks for the promotion!!!!!

NM map

I would like to purchase the NM map. I have a few questions though. If I purchase the chip will I be able to use google earth on my Mac with unit boundaries? Or should I download the map software instead of getting the chip. Thanks

I would like to purchase the NM map. I have a few questions though. If I purchase the chip will I be able to use google earth on my Mac with unit boundaries?

I think the answer is yes, but I would wait for Matt to answer that question.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back