Hunting GPS Maps promo

I would like to purchase the NM map. I have a few questions though. If I purchase the chip will I be able to use google earth on my Mac with unit boundaries? Or should I download the map software instead of getting the chip. Thanks

I downloaded the Garmin program(Basecamp I think), and it works great on my Mac. Haven't felt the need to try google earth.

I would like to purchase the NM map. I have a few questions though. If I purchase the chip will I be able to use google earth on my Mac with unit boundaries? Or should I download the map software instead of getting the chip. Thanks

We have two separate products. One is our GPS maps SD/download option and the second is a Google Earth overlay. You can view the GPS maps on your computer and GPS with either option. You can view the google earth overlay on your mac/pc in google earth. You have to buy both products or in this case with the promo just the GPS version and you get the GE for free. Hopefully that helps out. We have tons of info on our website as well.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks for the great offer.Just ordered and was confirmed for N. Rockies. With my existing Nv. map I am now set for a great fall/ winter. Elk and muledeer in Nv. in Sept. Pronghorn in Wy. and the rest of the winter finding a wolf in Id. This will be my 3rd try for wolf, maybe that will be the charm.

Mike R.

Hey Matt I sent you an e-mail. I either screwed up and forgot or it didn't take but I made an order today and need to make sure I can get the promo. My reciept doesn't show it so I need some help. I ordered the Montana chip....Thanks Kevin

Okay I see your order. I will get the DVD added to your shipment. You want MT for Google Earth as well?

Hey Matt I sent you an e-mail. I either screwed up and forgot or it didn't take but I made an order today and need to make sure I can get the promo. My reciept doesn't show it so I need some help. I ordered the Montana chip....Thanks Kevin

So can you buy an SD card for one state and get the google earth download for a different state? Also, is there a way to update a older downloaded version to the one with the land ownership added?

Yes you can choose any state you want for the Google Earth map. Just let me know.

Here is the info on updating your download map. http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/updates-download. If you need help just give us a call and you will get Dave, Nick, or Ryan on the phone and they can walk you through it.

So can you buy an SD card for one state and get the google earth download for a different state? Also, is there a way to update a older downloaded version to the one with the land ownership added?

Gonna be a lot of you guys hunting with confidence this year! We are up to 41 people entered for the Oregon 600 GPS drawing so far with 3 weeks left to go. Thanks for all the support of OYOA and Hunting GPS Maps.

Cheers,
Matt

Jabber used the word "service" earlier in this thread. I certainly agree and would bet a $100 bill you won't find an organization that provides better customer service than these guys...WOW, what an incredible group with an equally incredible product we are all able to utilize. Thanks again guys.

Boy, wish I would have seen this post 3 days ago when I ordered 2 chips direct from them. Has anyone figured out a way to view these maps on your laptop? I have been trying to find a way to plug the GPS into a laptop when in a vehicle or UTV to be able to use a bigger screen and still be able to see where you are on the map.
Thanks
Bill

We are having a little problem with our website and the promo code when people are purchasing the Download versions. If you have any trouble don't worry we will get it worked out for you. Just email me and I can do orders as well or help you out. If it tries to charge shipping just use the "In Store Pickup" and we will ship anyway.

Cheers,
Matt

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a couple of the regional maps.

That sure is a game changer for a tightwad like me.

I've been using the google earth map for my post-draw pre-scouting. That thing is freakin' awesome, so easy to get the big picture.

Just ordered first chip. Should be great help on my central WY elk hunt this Sept with land issues. Thx for the promotion.
Good luck this season, Erick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back