Hunting GPS Maps promo

Okay just got everything updated from the emails you guys are sending. We have one day left for the promo so get your orders in tomorrow if you have been waiting.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt,

I tried to order the download map for Utah and I'm getting a Paypal gateway has rejected request. That's weird as I'm trying to pay with my credit card. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,
Bryce

Try to order the download without the promo code. I will then enter the rest in our admin area. Something funky with the download and promo codes together. If that doesn't work call our main number and order the download over the phone, then email me the receipt and I will add everything.

Just ordered the Wyoming Chip, Thanks Randy and Matt for the chance to win a 600.

I received my Wyoming map chip and OYOA DVD today. Ordered on the 29th delivered on the 31st via standard shipping; Great service indeed!!!

Try to order the download without the promo code. I will then enter the rest in our admin area. Something funky with the download and promo codes together. If that doesn't work call our main number and order the download over the phone, then email me the receipt and I will add everything.
I sent you the receipt to your email. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Thanks,

Ordered the HUNT Rockies North (ID, MT, WY) download version. I'm working with Matt regarding some of the issues encountered during ordering.

Any tips on the simplest way to layer the chip with Google Earth? I can get both to come up separately but not as a layer.

Kevin,

The chip and Google earth are two different products. One is for GPS use the other is just in Google earth you can't view both at the same time since they are in two different software programs. Give me some more details on what you are trying to do and I can help.

Matt

No worries understood now, for some reason I was thinking layering the two together was possible. Side by side I can still see what I need to see. I just thought it could be layered. Thanks!!!

OK guys, the promo ended at midnight. I talked to Matt over at HuntingGPSmaps and they have accummulated the list of entrants for the GPS drawing.

I asked him to use their random number generator to pick the winner and notify me of who that is. I will post the winner as soon as they get me the name.

Thanks to all of you for participating. I think you will all have a great hunting season with these new map chips in your hands.

And big thanks to Matt and HuntingGPSmaps. They know our style of hunting and understand what is needed to create better ideas for the hunts we do. A great company and some great folks involved.

And the winner is .............

bambam26

bambam, you are the lucky winner of the GPS unit. Really, you are. Congrats, Ken. Hope that unit comes in handy for you and the new map chip(s) you bought.

Thanks to all who bought and to HuntingGPSMaps. Hope your chips serve you well and if you have insomnia, your Season Four DVDs help put you to sleep.

Contact Matt at [email protected] and he will get it to you.

Congrats BamBam! Darn I just knew I had that Oregon. Oh well I will take my moose tag and be happy the next few years!

Congrats bambam26! I just sent you an email to let you know as well. We will get it out tomorrow.

Thanks to everybody for the support not only to Hunting GPS Maps but also to OYOA. I know Randy really appreciates the support.

Matt

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back