Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunt Talker Hunt 2014

Thanks.

Randy11 is picking me up at 8am local time. Sleep is over rated.

Psh that's 10 tenderfoot time.

You've still got to go stock up on truck stop queens at Fred's tonight too. Better get some skinny ones, the pickup's pretty full.

Psh that's 10 tenderfoot time.

You've still got to go stock up on truck stop queens at Fred's tonight too. Better get some skinny ones, the pickup's pretty full.

No worries, I'm saving myself for Cushman.

PS. You mean that's 10 real time...

Quick update. ..
Theat led 3 guys onto a sow & 2 cubs along with a boar that turned unreachable.

Good stuff guys!

I dropped a tree and found myself pretty much spent! It was nice to relax. Having a great time!

Right now in this tent I am relaxing, another sleeping to the stove warmth. Tent adjacent, I hear the stove ripping! They are warming it up... I assume. :) anyhow, I'm off to sleep. Tired.

Until the next post... we are having a blast!

I really hope you guys do well enjoying the play by play so far been following this thread for sometime.

So after Cushman locked the keys in his truck... I'm at home getting a coat hanger for him. I got to camp this morning @ 9 a.m. I didn't even get the truck unpacked before the turkeys started gobbling behind camp. Ross, Travis and I were shooting the bull with turkeys 150 yards from camp. Ross grabbed his gun, Travis grabbed a video camera and I got my camo on. Long story short, I called four jakes within ten yards of Ross and Travis. Ross decided to pass in hopes of a longbeard.

Some of the motley hunttalk crew.... from left to right. Ross, Ethan and John Cushman.

Attachments

• Montana Spring 2014 155.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 155.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Dave and Dustin. Travis and Dave.

Attachments

• Montana Spring 2014 156.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 156.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Montana Spring 2014 157.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 157.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 464
So after Cushman locked the keys in his truck...

Long story short, I called four jakes within ten yards of Ross and Travis. Ross decided to pass in hopes of a longbeard.

Pretty much the stuff I was hoping would happen (and get reported) is starting to happen!

Pretty much the stuff I was hoping would happen (and get reported) is starting to happen!

Agree. Sprinkle a few cases of beer in that camp this week and then start poppin the pop corn. . .should be entertaining for sure!! Hope you guys get on some bears!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioveraas
Back