Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talker Hunt 2014

Awesome report Sytes - best of luck my friend! Love to see you wrapped up in a nice rug for your Xmas picture!
Have a blast. Love the updates guys. What an adventure.
Go get a turkey tag too!!!!!

NHY = hilarious

It's going to be a long day in the cubicle today.

Snow came down to around 4000' in the root this morning. If anyone's hunting up there this morning there might be tracking snow.

This thread is going to delay my production at work for the next three days! Looking forward to pictures. Good luck! Also well written report Sytes, keep it coming.

Almost as exciting as checking draw results!!
Refresh. Refresh. Refresh - here we go again...

Summit, I think there will be around 10 or 11 total. today is really nice - blue skies. looks like we have a little bit of weather for the remainder of of the week however speaking with Gerald it seems this is par for the course.

I'm off to do some rookie scouting and knock down a couple standing dead trees. Maybe, if time permits, take the boat out see if I can learn a little bit of the fish here.

Randy11, place a dilbert vacation cartoon and get your arse out here! :)

Minnesotahunter, we'll see ya Thursday!

hopefully we'll have some sweet pictures to show you guys though either way it'll be a great time.

my text shows as super sized on the website... this is a new replacement phone and I'm not familiar with it. if the print size Is large... oops! I'll get it worked out Eventually.

I have a couple pictures. they are not our favorite "hero" type here though they tell the story. I'll have to figure how this phone can edit a picture to fit for the hunt talk website especially before a bear drops or cushman does his... cushman. :D

Don't want anyone to go "Loony" from the anticipation. I took the family with me last night while I set up camp. Sytes was already there and picked out a great location. Funny side story... he set up where I had recommended as a good spot. I figured if we were at the far end of the campground we would be farther from the campground host and not disturb as many campers if our activities went past sundown. Sytes set his camp up next to the one other camper in the campground. After getting everything set up and striking up a conversation with his new neighbor George, George mentioned that he is the campground host. !!!!! :) Oh well, he seems to be a great guy and if he's shocked by John Cushman running around at midnight in a pink tutu, I'm sure we can deal with it.
I brought the kids home for breakfast and need to finish up some projects today, but I'm planning on heading back down in the morning. Here was camp when I left. Charles was eyeing the fishing potential and is probably out drowning a worm right now.

Attachments

• Montana Spring 2014 151.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 151.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 280
  • Montana Spring 2014 148.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 148.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 279
  • Montana Spring 2014 150.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 150.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Montana Spring 2014 152.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 152.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Loaded up some Minnesota boys with a few Hunt Talk goodies to take to the bear hunting crew. They looked road weary, but excited. Enjoy those Hunt Talk items, they are a one-of-a-kind production run that only you guys get.

Good luck to all of you. Look foward to the pics and stories.

Don't know quite what happened there. The first pic I loaded was supposed to be this....

Attachments

• Montana Spring 2014 153.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 153.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 281
Leaving work in about 30 minutes.

Awesome day so far, they sent my paycheck to the wrong jobsite and I ended up pulling up glued down carpet all day. If nothing else, I've reached the pinnacle of my career...

Thanks for sending the swag Randy! I just overheard my youngest son Gareth talking to his brother. "I wish Randy was coming and we could meet him so he could teach us his hunting skill." :) I guess Dad can't quite compete with a famous TV personality!!!! :)

I sent Cush a text yesterday and told him to tell the MT Hunt Talk queers I said "hi"!

I guess I can say it here: "hi" :hump::D:eek::p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDavis
Back