Caribou Gear

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A PACK OF WOLVES TO WIPEOUT YOUR PETS OFF THE DECK?

I think I've mentioned before, we lose pets to coyotes on a fairly regular basis. Hardly raises an eyebrow. A dog gets attacked by a wolf and folks go nuts. Curious phenomenon.
I wonder if it's in our DNA. Something left over from when we huddled around a fire and had to fight off predators with a pointy stick.

I REALIZE THIS IS TOUGH TO WATCH BUT THIS IS WHAT A PACK OF WOLVES WILL DO TO YOU PETS. FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIVE IN AREAS WHERE WOLVES LIVE AND THEY THINK THEY ARE WARM AND CUDDLY TO THEIR CANINE RELATIVES. THIS IS LIFE PEOPLE AND THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE WITH HERE. SHARE THE SHIT OUTTA THIS.

OR A CHILD? ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

IT OVER IN ABOUT 16 SECS.

P.S. I AM NOT ANTI-WOLF i SIMPLY BELIEVE THEY NEED TO BE REGULATED.

This is more likely to happen with coyotes or a mtn lion here in America. The video might have more of an impact if it was from somewhere in the U.S. and not russia or northern Europe.

I think I've mentioned before, we lose pets to coyotes on a fairly regular basis. Hardly raises an eyebrow. A dog gets attacked by a wolf and folks go nuts. Curious phenomenon.
I wonder if it's in our DNA. Something left over from when we huddled around a fire and had to fight off predators with a pointy stick.

Little red riding hood struck home with many and they just can't let go.

Scary big bad woof.

I find the first recorded coyote human casualty incredibly interesting, I tell the story all the time. With pets being part of the family, I find these stories captivating as well.
So I raise my eyebrow.

Wolves killed my first pet in Alaska and if these stories don't capture imagination, what possibly could?

This is more likely to happen with coyotes or a mtn lion here in America. The video might have more of an impact if it was from somewhere in the U.S. and not russia or northern Europe.
The same German shepherd from my story we found abandoned out in the desert he was malnourished and all marked up from fighting coyotes I assume.
He hates coyotes he will push through the zipper on the tent when he hears coyotes. I know he keeps winning or he wouldn't maken it back.
Just some mean ass dogs out there its my job to keep him from finding out he is merely a couch potato compared to the big dogs.

Thinking about the lion hounds we run and with the guys I've ran with. Everytime they turn their dogs out they know there is a chance they might not come back whether a lion gets them or a wolf or they fall off a cliff, drown, etc etc. Now obviously no one wants any that to happen, some guys or gals think of dogs as a tool and some will just simply not turn their dogs loose in wolf country because of this. To each his own I guess, betcha next time they put Fifi outside to go potty at night they'll be standing there with a 12 ga. waiting for them.

I keep my dog pretty close when I’m grouse hunting in wolf country. Common sense goes a long way.

My granddaddy killed um off for a reason,,,,,

Wait for it.

But is it as irrelevant as showing deer related traffic deaths when discussing the potential of wolf related human casualties increasing as the wolf population increases?

Absolutely NOT irrelevant. The deer killed by wolves will save way more than enough human lives in Deer-Vehicle-Accidents than the one or two (per 1/2 millennium) that they will taste test. So, overall, wolves will save human lifesavers. They probably deserve Presidential Awards of some sort for this important heroism.

Last edited:

No, it is something in our conservative media.

lmao and traffic lives saved will be offset by grandmas eaten at the trailhead.

Absolutely NOT irrelevant. The deer killed by wolves will save way more than enough human lives in Deer-Vehicle-Accidents than the one or two (per 1/2 millennium) that they will taste test. So, overall, wolves will save human lifesavers. They probably deserve Presidential Awards of some sort for this important heroism.

Depending on if you believe the Jack London version or not.

All I know is I'm trying to get into elk hunting and I don't see a single benefit to more competition. There seems to be plenty already.

But all the pit bulls killed by wolves will save even more grandmas, and also 4 year olds.

Depending on if you believe the Jack London version or not.

All I know is I'm trying to get into elk hunting and I don't see a single benefit to more competition. There seems to be plenty already.
You're behind the curve. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back