Yeti GOBOX Collection

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A PACK OF WOLVES TO WIPEOUT YOUR PETS OFF THE DECK?

cheeser

I REALIZE THIS IS TOUGH TO WATCH BUT THIS IS WHAT A PACK OF WOLVES WILL DO TO YOU PETS. FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIVE IN AREAS WHERE WOLVES LIVE AND THEY THINK THEY ARE WARM AND CUDDLY TO THEIR CANINE RELATIVES. THIS IS LIFE PEOPLE AND THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE WITH HERE. SHARE THE SHIT OUTTA THIS.

OR A CHILD? ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

IT OVER IN ABOUT 16 SECS.

P.S. I AM NOT ANTI-WOLF i SIMPLY BELIEVE THEY NEED TO BE REGULATED.

Last edited:
domestic dogs and grizzlies have done that to people near where I live. Wolves have not. Actually, is there a documented case of wolves killing a person anywhere? I bet more whitetails have hurt people than wolves.

Sad deal, but price you pay when you choose to live where wild critters live.

A dingo took my baby.

Actually, is there a documented case of wolves killing a person anywhere?

There has been a couple in the last 7-8ish years. One was a teacher going out for a jog in Western AK, she was killed by a wolf just outside of town, supposedly habituated dump wolf. I believe there was a guy killed in northern Canada a year or two back. Still very, very rare... A friend of mine in MT had 2 dogs killed by wolves in his yard, some 15ish years ago one was inside a 4' high chain link fence.

Keep track of your pets, it sucks to add wolves to the list of shit to protect them from, but they could just of easily run off and got hit by a car.

That would suck to have happen to your pets. Though I think coyotes and big cats smoke way more domestic dogs than wolves, just by the fact that they seem more likely to be in proximity to homes than wolves.

We had chickens for a few years until a couple coyotes got into their coop and sent them to their maker. Coming home to find that mess, and knowing I wouldn't spend another day shoveling a path in the snow to the coop, cleaning out their filthy mess, or feeding them. It was a glorious day.

I REALIZE THIS IS TOUGH TO WATCH BUT THIS IS WHAT A PACK OF WOLVES WILL DO TO YOU PETS. FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIVE IN AREAS WHERE WOLVES LIVE AND THEY THINK THEY ARE WARM AND CUDDLY TO THEIR CANINE RELATIVES. THIS IS LIFE PEOPLE AND THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE WITH HERE. SHARE THE SHIT OUTTA THIS.

OR A CHILD? ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

IT OVER IN ABOUT 16 SECS.

P.S. I AM NOT ANTI-WOLF i SIMPLY BELIEVE THEY NEED TO BE REGULATED.

I lived with them for over 20 yrs. Never lost a dog. Never came even kinda remotely sorta maybe close.

People to post stories like they happen everyday, everywhere. They don't.

I wouldn't leave my pets or grandkids outside unsupervised. Too the two first comments you make the assumption for unknown reasons that I would leave my pets out unsupervised for hours on end and I am an idiot for doing so and I deserve to have my pets eaten.

The point I was making is it can happen in seconds. Those dogs weren't on leashes and they were on the deck. The owners obviously felt they were safe.

Where I live in upper Michigan is 16000 square miles and has 670 wolves compared to Wyoming which has 350 wolves in 100,000 square miles, Per Wyoming fish and game and national forest service sites. They are a little thicker here. Nearly ten times more per square mile.

There aren't any wolves in lower Michigan, this makes it hard for folks who live in more populace areas to believe that wolves are harmless and don't warrant control. These folks have no concept of wolves simply looking at any others animals as FOOD.

Again, it can happen in seconds.

documented humans killed by wolves: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wolf_attacks_in_North_America

I wouldn't leave my pets or grandkids outside unsupervised. Too the two first comments you make the assumption for unknown reasons that I would leave my pets out unsupervised for hours on end and I am an idiot for doing so and I deserve to have my pets eaten.
No, we didn't.

The owners obviously felt they were safe.

And they were wrong.

I have videos of a pack of 4 circling me, my German shepherd and my lab they tried to get my dogs to follow them and it almost worked on the shepherd. Thank god I had e collars on them and he turned back after the 4th or 8th time I leaned on it while yelling. He thought he was protecting me. Fur standing chasing one as it ran by us. They layed on the fingers of the draw around us and howled as we went back to the truck.
I had left the gun with my wife at camp because I usually fear the 2 legged critters the most.
I hope to never do that again.

Back