Ginger Ale

One thing is for sure, this thread is proof that the USA is always going to be #1 in diabetes.

Nah. 99% of my diet these days is grass fed beef, chicken, wild game, brown rice, eggs, nuts, and some veggies here and there.

Recently cut out dairy too… don’t wanna talk about that 😑

But you bet your Midwest booty I’ll always enjoy the occasional mcfeast

this thread is all over the map.....but for those who like ginger the ginger vinaigrette from panera is worth a shot!.

ginger.PNG

Last edited:
Fries and frosty's on a hunting forum!! Ha, yep, I like it too. Ginger Lillies happen to smell superb and propagate nicely through the yard.

Can we please accelerate time to the point where we know what the hell's going on with Wyoming and why they sit on their hands all year before they realize they have applications to award!?? I'm stuck in lower Alabama flipping out, loading up shopping carts with uber-expensive crap that I might not even use. (No, I'm not a turkey hunter- because it's not Elk!)

Ok, rant over, please continue this aimless discussion about, about ...

Tangential, but do you guys ever grab the On the Hook fish and chips truck when it rolls through? Really good fish and chips, only thing on the menu. They do a constant western tour.
Yep. Stops in town occasionally. Normally we see them on a Friday in Lent but I can’t say I’ve seen them yet this year. My wife and I were just talking about them at lunch yesterday!

If someone wants the love/hate craving yet weird gastrointestinal reaction effect of LJS without the fishy taste, then they need to try a sackful of Krystal’s. They don’t call them “gut bombs” for nothing

1. I miss vernors
2. I don't usually drink pop, but if I do it's ginger ale (not just on planes)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back