Ginger Ale

This is not Hunting related.
It may be the dumbest question ever asked on here and I will not be offended if the admins delete it, but I’m going to ask anyway because I don’t have anybody else that I can ask that could give me an answer.

Every time I am on an airplane multiple people around me order ginger ale. Never, ever in my life outside of an airplane have I ever seen or known known about anybody drinking ginger ale. I’ve never had ginger ale myself. What is the catch? Why is it the drink of choice on airplanes? Who are these people? Why are they drinking it? Why don’t they drink it anywhere else? Do you know anybody that drinks ginger ale? Have you ever had ginger ale?

While I have your attention, what is keeping long John silvers in business? Have you ever met anybody that’s been there? I haven’t.
Ginger Ale is good for bloat, for nausea, and more.
I like a Bourbon Ginger myself - get the Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer and Bourbon - preferably with some lime.
I also enjoy a Kentucky Mule - Ginger Beer, Bourbon and lime. FANTASTIC!

I try to keep some at home or Ginger Beer too - Dryer is more Ginger.

I get the cranberry cocktail on Southwest flights unless the wife wants ginger ale then I order same so she gets a double and I stick to water in my metal flask. I am so used to the ice in the small cup on Southwest overwhelming the three or four sips of cranberry cocktail that I now intentionally water down my cranberry juice at home. I was sick most of July with a fever and various tests never nailed down the cause. Cranberry juice and spaghetti/pizza sauce tasted normal so I drank a lot of juice and pasta and pizza. For about 5 weeks. I could almost hear the hum of the jet engines.

I love ginger ale, but there is no ginger in most of them. I prefer ginger beer, which is non-alcoholic, as root beer is. Great stuff. Ginger is really good for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back